anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog?

Post by RaMa on Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:08 pm

ok..

i moved to Philippines in 2006.. i actually like learning languages.
at first, i had enthusiasm but classmates keep making fun of my tagalog/accent/mistakes etc. got me down and made me loose interest.. you'd probably say i shouldn't have done it but yeah it already happened.

i'm graduating this month and college will be a new environment. that's why i really wanna learn tagalog

plese help me with it ^^

like.. the most important thing me to learn is the grammar and words
but grammar comes first because i know some words and can understand what people say.

i also would like to learn the tenses

i would be very thankful

:]

RaMa
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/beatoftheheat

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog?

Post by pajodaep on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:31 pm

lolz. just like you, i also study languages. German is my favorite. Although, i don't know how we can help you learn Tagalog through forums.

By the way, are you a Filipino? Do you understand Tagalog? If it's just the accent, don't worry about it. You'll get it right after sometime. Just talk a lot. Don't mind people. Just laugh with them. When i first went to Manila, I didn't know how to speak Tagalog properly either. My Bicolano tongue is really strong. People always ask me whether i'm Bisaya or Waray. But in the end, i decided to keep my strong Bicolano accent, it's really cool if you're a cool guy.

pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top