Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Stronger Than All!!!! Unscarred by Trials!!!!

+8
HUNTER357
azywerkz
openbox
cubekid
gharee11
Lemuelzki
allangeles
MetaboringJohnCañares
12 posters

Go down

Forever Stronger Than All!!!! Unscarred by Trials!!!! Empty Forever Stronger Than All!!!! Unscarred by Trials!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:10 pm

The first time I saw a Rubik's cube maybe about 8yrs old, I said to my little self, anyone can solve this is a God!
The second time, college days around 1998, I said to my arrogant self when my friend Betong taught me, I can do that. But yes I did with the layer method. Then all forgotten.
This third time, less than two years ago, I said to my puzzled self when my friend Betong taught me the F2L, anyone can solve this thingy as long as you devote yourselfs to it and anything about it.
So, I salute to all who believe in the spirit of speedcubing!

Back to top Go down

Forever Stronger Than All!!!! Unscarred by Trials!!!! Empty Re: Forever Stronger Than All!!!! Unscarred by Trials!!!!

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 am

Yeah! Speedcubing is a lot more than memorizing als...a lot more!
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Forever Stronger Than All!!!! Unscarred by Trials!!!! Empty Re: Forever Stronger Than All!!!! Unscarred by Trials!!!!

Post by allangeles Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:15 am

unscarred1925 wrote:The first time I saw a Rubik's cube maybe about 8yrs old, I said to my little self, anyone can solve this is a God!
The second time, college days around 1998, I said to my arrogant self when my friend Betong taught me, I can do that. But yes I did with the layer method. Then all forgotten.
This third time, less than two years ago, I said to my puzzled self when my friend Betong taught me the F2L, anyone can solve this thingy as long as you devote yourselfs to it and anything about it.
So, I salute to all who believe in the spirit of speedcubing!

so you will salute me lol!

allangeles
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemuelzki Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:52 pm

yes sna Mag Improve nah

ko,,,hehehe,,,,Very Happy
Lemuelzki
Lemuelzki
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gharee11 Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:12 pm

nc word of wisdom.

this will motivate the aspiring speedcubers here^_^

bumilis p q lalo^_^
gharee11
gharee11
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by cubekid Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:14 pm

awoo awoo awoo!!! go pare....!!!! long live speedcubing... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cubekid
cubekid
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by openbox Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:15 pm

yeah! me too... i thought it was impossible to... but now haha! i love solving it again and again! Laughing!
openbox
openbox
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-11-05

http://yopapaps.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azywerkz Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:43 am

grabe .. ako nung una kong nkita ung cube na un, ndi ko alam kung pano ko magagawa un .. pero ngaun, nagagawa ko na .. khit mbagal pa .. pero at least nabubuo ko .. haha .. ^_^
azywerkz
azywerkz
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HUNTER357 Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:39 am

NICE!!! im so inspired to this!!!! POWER UP!!!!!!!!!! WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... i want to be faster... thanks for the wonderful message...
HUNTER357
HUNTER357
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-25

http://www.cube-prints.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sanosuky09 Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:11 pm

nice... ayos yung sinabi mo bro!...

john.. i agree with you.. speedcubing offers a lot... all negatives and positives... its up to us how we deal with it..
sanosuky09
sanosuky09
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ianboi Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:17 pm

mabuhay ka kuya jonothan
ianboi
ianboi
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by betong Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Bro, congratulations in winning the OH event at Diliman! Damn, what a great jump from your times during the RCPO2k7.

Syempre congrats din sa lahat ng organizers ng competition.. galing nyo!
betong
betong
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:39 pm

betong wrote:Bro, congratulations in winning the OH event at Diliman! Damn, what a great jump from your times during the RCPO2k7.

Syempre congrats din sa lahat ng organizers ng competition.. galing nyo!
Bro! OH took 70% of my cubing pratice. Actually I never practiced single solve like everybody else Twisted Evil because I like OH better, its more satisfying to me. Laughing How many sub15 there are? countless in the next few years, but how many sub25 OH cubers? hmmm only 17 for now. So now you know. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by rico Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:46 pm

nung bata ako akala ko masolve lang ung cube kung ikutin mo nang pabaliktad.. haha!! kaya kung madaming ikot na, mahirap na masolve.. hehe

pero oo nga, hinde lang basta memorizing of algorithms, may kilala kasi ako ganun lang sinasabi nya, wala daw thrill ang cubing.. wawa naman sya, he missed more than half of his life.. hehe..

rico
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down