a possible lube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 pm

i myself am a mythbusters fan... i have watched almost all season and episodes... and i remember in one episode about an air tank torpedo on land that they used some kind of lube called lard(i'm not sure on the spelling) and it amazed me that the tank may a ALMOST perfect hole on a wall made out of hollow blocks... they said its because of the lard though i don't know what are the properties of lard and what can it do to plastic it can be a possible lubricant for our cubes... can anyone clarify me with this lard thing and can it be a lubricant for our cubes....

*anyone interested to have a copy of mythbusters season 1-5(wla pa akong 6) i can burn it for you as long as you provide me with 11 blank dvd's and a 75php payment(di libre ang kuryente at di libre un mga dinownload ko) but the vids can only be played on pc or a dvd player with the ability to play divx vids.

thx '',

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by chaos2121 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Lard refers to pig fat in both its rendered and unrendered forms. Lard was commonly used in many cuisines as a cooking fat or shortening, or as a spread similar to butter. Its use in contemporary cuisine has diminished because of health concerns posed by its saturated fat content and its often negative image; however, many contemporary cooks and bakers favor it over other fats for select uses. The culinary qualities of lard vary somewhat depending on the part of the pig from which the fat was taken and how the lard was processed. Lard is still commonly used to manufacture soap

reference:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lard


Last edited by chaos2121 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

chaos2121
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 615
Age : 28
Location : Taguig City
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm

ahhh... ganun po ba... so indi po xa pedeng pang lube??

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by papplazy on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:06 pm

chaos2121 wrote:Lard refers to pig fat in both its rendered and unrendered forms. Lard was commonly used in many cuisines as a cooking fat or shortening, or as a spread similar to butter. Its use in contemporary cuisine has diminished because of health concerns posed by its saturated fat content and its often negative image; however, many contemporary cooks and bakers favor it over other fats for select uses. The culinary qualities of lard vary somewhat depending on the part of the pig from which the fat was taken and how the lard was processed. Lard is still commonly used to manufacture soap

And that, my friend is what you call plagiarism. I highly doubt that you wrote that yourself.

Anyway, lard is basically "sebo". Imagine putting lard on your cube, it'll smell like bacon or something. Although this is great appetite wise, I don't think it'll do much good on your cube. Para din yang petroleum jelly, gawa lang sa taba ng hayop. Yikes.

_________________
Pappu de Leon

papplazy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 443
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:09 pm

hahhaha... para sa mga cubers na nagdadiet... papampatakam... still anyone interested on mythbeusters dvd pm me or post here

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by chaos2121 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:09 pm

sorry d ko lng nalagyan ng refernce eh sorry pero na edit ko na po sorry BOSS

sorry tlga my fault just helping

ayan na na post ko na din ung link heheehe


Last edited by chaos2121 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

chaos2121
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 615
Age : 28
Location : Taguig City
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:11 pm

hehehe sana kasi napopost kau ng link po kng san nio nkuha...

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by cupid on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:41 am


haha..ice un ahh..lard..pro nkkcra ata ng cube un eh..
d best pdn ung cyclo..

cupid
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 448
Age : 25
Location : pasig
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:58 am

cupid wrote:
haha..ice un ahh..lard..pro nkkcra ata ng cube un eh..
d best pdn ung cyclo..

ndi natin malalaman kung nakakasira man xa ng cube o hindi hanggat walang nagttry gamitin to...

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by i.luv.cube on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 pm

to think na amoy bacon or kung ano mangkind ng lard jan na mabantot, it's eeewww... Baka magutom ka niyan habang nag sosolve, tsaka baka itlogan yan ng langao, ewww... haha Laughing

i.luv.cube
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1075
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:48 pm

hehehe para nga sa mga nag dadiet e nakakagutom

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by rook5 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:40 am

ung lard ginamit namin sa home economics na subj. namin: pig's fat unat ginagamit sa pagluluto, oil rin siya kaya lang mas buo dahil galing ito sa hayop. siguro pag tumagal, gaya ng cooking oil mag sesebo rin ito at lalagkit kaya suggest ko wag na lang mag lard.

rook5
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 18
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:05 pm

ah oki

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jerjero on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:04 am

jusay_mitch29 wrote:i myself am a mythbusters fan... i have watched almost all season and episodes... and i remember in one episode about an air tank torpedo on land that they used some kind of lube called lard(i'm not sure on the spelling) and it amazed me that the tank may a ALMOST perfect hole on a wall made out of hollow blocks... they said its because of the lard though i don't know what are the properties of lard and what can it do to plastic it can be a possible lubricant for our cubes... can anyone clarify me with this lard thing and can it be a lubricant for our cubes....

*anyone interested to have a copy of mythbusters season 1-5(wla pa akong 6) i can burn it for you as long as you provide me with 11 blank dvd's and a 75php payment(di libre ang kuryente at di libre un mga dinownload ko) but the vids can only be played on pc or a dvd player with the ability to play divx vids.

thx '',

why do u have to point out this is plagiarism? , u can simply say "u shud put the reference wer u found this info" or sumthing else not offensive.. u shud be thinking guys here in pca how not to offend people, just to show u are smart or sumthing else.. ok thank u...

_________________
3x3 single PB-10.49(non lucky) 8.56(lucky)
3x3 OH PB-26.14
4x4 PB-56.75
3x3 Blindfolded PB- 1:19.21
megaminx- 1:48.32
pyraminx=11.34

jerjero
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 402
Age : 27
Location : Dasmariņas Cavite
Registration date : 2007-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by jusay_mitch29 on Thu May 01, 2008 1:01 am

ahmmm ndi po ako ung sinasabihan nia ng plagiarism

jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a possible lube

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum