Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

contact info of the Philippine Cubers Association

4 posters

Go down

contact info of the Philippine Cubers Association Empty contact info of the Philippine Cubers Association

Post by Rica Torres Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi! I am Rica Torres from Lovely Day, a fantazine (fantasy-magazine) program on GMA 7. We are currently working on an episode about cubers. I humbly ask for the contact information of the Philippine Cubers Association as we want to coordinate with them regarding possible features. Thanks for your time and more power! You can reach me through my email address reecah1073@yahoo.com and through my mobile number 0917.733.5948. Again, many thanks! Smile

Last edited by Rica Torres on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

Rica Torres
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

contact info of the Philippine Cubers Association Empty Re: contact info of the Philippine Cubers Association

Post by hail-Lee Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 pm

Rica Torres wrote:Hi! I am Rica Torres from Lovely Day, a fantazine (fantasy-magazine) program on GMA 7. We are currently working on an episode about cubers. I humbly ask for the contact information of the Philippine Cubers Association as we want to coordinate with them regarding possible features. Thanks for your time and more power! You can reach me through my email address reecah1073@yahoo.com and through my mobile number 0917.733.5948. Again, many thanks! Smile

hi rica.. if you are looking for a person/persons who could help you regarding that, you may contact kuya lester, or kuya jonathan (whom i believe works with gma too)..

it is kind of vague when you said that you want the "contact details of PCA"..
PCA is quite a big community now....

contact #s:
lester santos:09223171878
jonathan papa:09272518699

and..welcome to PCA forums..

~freehugs~
hail-Lee
hail-Lee
3x3x3
3x3x3

Female
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-01-23

http://www.lilgurly26.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

contact info of the Philippine Cubers Association Empty Re: contact info of the Philippine Cubers Association

Post by patrickjason91 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Rica Torres wrote:Hi! I am Rica Torres from Lovely Day, a fantazine (fantasy-magazine) program on GMA 7. We are currently working on an episode about cubers.

Kelan po possibly maipalabas ing episode n yan??? di b sabado ang lovely day???
patrickjason91
patrickjason91
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.friendster.com/patrickjason91

Back to top Go down

Post by johnpaul_custodio1908 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:33 pm

ayus yang idea mo po
it will be a particular game ang rubiks cube sa lahat
kung makikita ang buhay cuber

pwede po kayung magprivate message sa mga administrator
johnpaul_custodio1908
johnpaul_custodio1908
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/jpjpjp28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down