Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baka we have the same interest...???

4 posters

Go down

Baka we have the same interest...??? Empty Baka we have the same interest...???

Post by sirlawrencearabia Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Hi guys...wen i was in college...me and my friends loved to climb mountains...the mountaineer type na malalaki ang back packs...tents etc...actually completo ko hangang sa cooking set...medyo mdami-dami din ang napuntahan kong mga bundok...baka may mga kasama tayo dito na the same ng interest...cgro we can arrange it...you post your ibang interest din dito. baka maliban sa pag ko-cube eh mag connect2 pa tayo sa ibang larangan ng ating buhay.
sirlawrencearabia
sirlawrencearabia
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Baka we have the same interest...??? Empty Re: Baka we have the same interest...???

Post by jestoni143 Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:38 pm

if you happen to have a cilmb here in palawan pm me, ill introduce you to SUAKMAL here in palawan, a mountaineering group...
jestoni143
jestoni143
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

Baka we have the same interest...??? Empty Re: Baka we have the same interest...???

Post by popoy Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:18 pm

hmmm we when i was in HS @ DB manda... i was in this religious club who's fond of having retreats, camp outs, and some others stuffs out of the campus...

hmmm xmpre one of which was MOUNTAINEERING... xmpre we were HS pa before so we were choosing those mountains fitted for our age. Mt. arayat, taal, banahaw, makulot etc... ahihih namimiss ko na... kaya kung magkakaroon ng cubing sa BUNDOK i'lll try my best to come with you guys Very Happy

i miss nature
popoy
popoy
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sirlawrencearabia Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Why not cubemeet sa tuktok ng bundok??? Hehehe! how about the others???
sirlawrencearabia
sirlawrencearabia
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tungkel_08 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:34 pm

ei CUBE CAMPING????? masaya yun y not try dba ng maiba naman hehehe
tungkel_08
tungkel_08
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down