Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove Off-Topic Forum

+11
5x4x3x2
cubecoach
neo_cuber
crashbug
shiner
MrShiva
i.luv.cube
wawaivory3415
popoy
paololzki
THIS_IS_NOT_PCA
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Remove Off-Topic Forum Empty Remove Off-Topic Forum

Post by THIS_IS_NOT_PCA Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Kung mapapansin po niyo ang forum na ito ay nababalutan ng mga walang kwentang post at napupuno ng mga Off-topic n hindi naman nakakatulong dito. Kung inyo pong titignan ang bilang kung ilan ang mga post sa Off-Topic, magugulat kayo na ito ang kumakain ng forum. Sana po maging makahulugan ang forum at mawala n ang Off Topic.

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Remove Off-Topic Forum Empty Re: Remove Off-Topic Forum

Post by paololzki Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:53 pm

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA wrote:Kung mapapansin po niyo ang forum na ito ay nababalutan ng mga walang kwentang post at napupuno ng mga Off-topic n hindi naman nakakatulong dito. Kung inyo pong titignan ang bilang kung ilan ang mga post sa Off-Topic, magugulat kayo na ito ang kumakain ng forum. Sana po maging makahulugan ang forum at mawala n ang Off Topic.

If I may ask, how do you define “walang kwenta” and paano niya hindi nakakatulong? Saan ba dapat nakakatulong ang topics sa Off-Topic Section
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THIS_IS_NOT_PCA Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Walang Kwenta 101
1. Topics in this category is bulking the forum. Imagine a forum with a thousands of topics with a large percentage of it is Off Topics? Sa tingin ko walng kwenta.
2. Topics in here does not help cubing and it ignites manner of users going Off Topics over other forums/ categories. Hindi niyo po b napapansin halos paulit ulit lang ang mga endless users na going Off Topic? Sa tingin ko walang kwenta.
3. You are a moderator and you should not ask rethorical questions instead you must give answers to issues right? Ang Off-Topic po ay hindi ibig sabihin malayo sa speedcubing, ibig sabihin lang po nito kung wala sa category di mo siya ilalagay. Not necessarily dapat hindi related sa cubing. Example: Developing a scrambler program topic, etc. Sa tingin ko walang kwenta.
4. Are you very confident enough that this forum deserves an Off topic? Majority of members are minors they have to know there are rules. Off topic makes it impossible to make it happen because its just a way of giving animal an open cage. Sa tingin ko walang kwenta.

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by paololzki Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:43 pm

You have yet to answer the question. Yes Off-topic may refer to those topic that doesn’t fit in any of the categories. However, if you will read carefully, our Off-Topic’s purpose is: Place to talk about non-cubing, all other, hot facts, tough discussions.. Yes I am a moderator, that’s why I am asking clearly your point of view before I reply with my answer. Yes napapansin namin na paulit-ulit ang topics. We do what we can to minimize those redundant topics. Pero sa tingin mo kaya naming un overnight?

And YES, Confident ako na dapat may Off-topic. You know why? Let’s see, most active Off-topic topics are cuber’s group (Rizalian, South, Cebuano, etc.) The Off-topic section became the key ingredient in achieving the very purpose of this forum (and organization). It’s not just about getting fast. Because like what you said in the other topic, you can become a speedcuber without reading through this forum. This forum was created in order to create a COMMUNITY where everyone would be able to talk to everyone else in such a way they we will all gain something new from each and everyone of us.

It’s true na maraming hindi nakakaintindi ng rules and regulations ng forum na toh. But that is why each and everyone that understands the rules, help those who don’t. Instead of complaining, why not Help instead. If you feel it’s a redundant topic, report it to us, or PM the topic starter. YOU CAN ALWAYS HELP IF YOU WANTED TO HELP.

Lastly, If you are fed up with all the Off-Topics in this forum, then by all means, feel free to look for another forum, or better yet, join philippinecubersassociation.org/forum. There’s no Off-Topic section there and everyone MUST follow the rules. It’s much stricter there; I bet you will feel right at home.

OT: I do believe that the account you are using is not your main account. If you really wanted to help, you should’ve used your main account instead. (This is my point of view as a person and not as a moderator)
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:18 pm

OT: I do believe that the account you are using is not your main account. If you really wanted to help, you should’ve used your main account instead. (This is my point of view as a person and not as a moderator)

to this is not pca
sa pagkaka alam ko...
kayang kang itrace ng moderator kung pangalawang account mo yan...
malalaman nya kung anong name mo sa una mong account
atsaka.. napag debatihan na dati ang topic about sa off topic (anyway, medyo iba nga ito)

opinion ko lang sa topic na ito...
as a member syempre...

kung ayaw mo ng may off topic... wag ka bumisita sa off topic...
paano naman kaming may gusto ng off topic?
kapag hindi ka bumisita dun, hindi ka mawawalan!
e kapag nawala off topic, kami ang mawawalan!!

peace! happy cubing at merry x mas! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by popoy Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm

off topic.... for me it helps build a group....

some places like schools or simply our houses has a goal... at school we aim to learn about sciences what so ever... at our houses we build relationships...

at school on mathematics class we dont often talk about numbers, equations, operations, and variables... we do talk also with our seatmate about movies, music, plans for a get away etc...

at our houses we dont always talk with our family to discuss issues, recognize their achievements, or anything that could build up a relationship... we use the computer overtime even though it's nonsense, we watch TV on a channel different from what your brother wants to see...

at school, if were weak on science and your chatmate at mathematics class built a rapport with you and may help you out with science cuz you've made him/her happy in way during that time... you've made friends with a person yet he helped you out with the scientific names... then you still hit your goal - to study

at your house... your brother knew that you wanna watch those yuckie love stories at TV so he got you a DVD collection of that series... Your brother respected your interest, gave you a present, and you've made him watch his favorite show... but then again you got a good aim at your goal - to build a relationship.

see some activities may help as you can see... some people here gets to know each other well at those "WALANG KWENTANG" OFF TOPICS but we're knowing each others interest with those off topics... we cant always set a meeting at a mall JUST TO CUBE... ofcourse we should also share some other COMMON INTEREST rather than cubing... and again that's where the OFF TOPIC takes place...

those twilight fanatics can go on a meet with their books and talk about it WHILE CUBING!

those car fanatics can go on a meet with their cars show off their engines, rims, accessories WHILE CUBING

some geeks can bring their notes, review for the board exams and have a break WITH THEIR CUBES

see some interests are somehow helpful to cubing... you'll have a buddy with the same interest rather than cubing... that's what making CUBING MORE INTERESTING...\

_________________ADDED on edit_____________________________

and one thing as to this site's vision is to spread cubing... you can also ask your friend at math class to play the cube and make him join this site and POST AT THE OFF-TOPIC SECTION and have some other cubers share his/her interests with him/her WHILE CUBING...

and for all you know even those cubers who apparently live close to each other doesnt cube with other most of the time... they would rather be with those cubers who live far from them and do another thing with their vested interest.

Last edited by popoy on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
popoy
popoy
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by wawaivory3415 Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:55 pm

This caught my attention.
Here is what I think:

• The Off Topic section is a place where non-cubing and other miscellaneous threads are addressed.Such as the so-called"Walang kwenta threads".

• It is also a place where cubers from around the country chat with each other. E.g. Cebuano,Batangueno,Waray2 etc..with these, they are able to communicate with each other.. informing each member for cube meets and other activities.So, you can't say that its USELESS right?

• Not all the time we talk about cubing.That's why this section is made.Some even make threads that relate to their interests..E.g. Pen spinning,Twilight,Help with their Projects etc.

• Bulky?? as long as it gives out relevant information, It is not useless. Therefore, the readers who read the infos,replies,suggestions would know/learn something new.In other words, Useful--> which means that The amount of space eaten up bu this section is WORTHWHILE.

• The Mods and Admins are working hard in order to keep this section in peace. They are working hard to eliminate redundancy of threads.(This gives us a meaning that the Mods/Admins see the usefulness of this section.)

• Rules? I read rules. Just because most members of this forum are minors, that doesn't mean they can't read.

• ***************************************************************************************************************************************
    @THIS IS NOT PCA
    btw, Why is your age 13?
wawaivory3415
wawaivory3415
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by i.luv.cube Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Walang kwenta for you might not be walang kwenta for others as well.

This forum won't be this successful if not for the offtopic section.
i.luv.cube
i.luv.cube
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShiva Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 pm

OFF TOPIC Walang kwenta???????
baka naman ikaw ay yung walang kwenta alam ko taga PCA ka din na ayaw ipaalam ang pangalan, bakit? bored kaba na wala kang mga taong close sa pca or wala ka lang talaga magawa,

and nakakatulong din to sa mga members na nangangailangan ng ideas about the things na di nila alam. like sa ass. sa school, hm...malaking kaisipan kung sino ka eh,,

@mod malalaman nyu po kaya kung sino to? and mod diba po pede nyu malaman i.p address ng mga member? pede po ba malaman i.p address netong walang magawang to?
MrShiva
MrShiva
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 pm

@MrShiva

yup, sa admin, nakikita nya lahat ng IP address natin...
cool ka lang tol... puso mo... haha Very Happy

Last edited by Hwoarang on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by paololzki Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:16 pm

EVERYONE. PLEASE DO NOT GO BEYOND THE TOPIC. THE TOPIC IS WHETHER THE 'OFF-TOPIC' SECTION IS IMPORTANT OR NOT. PLEASE DO NOT POST REGARDING IP TRACKING AND ANY OTHER TECHNICALITIES.

ALSO, PLEASE KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE TOPIC, NOT ON THE POSTER. GOT IT HWOARANG, MR SHIVA.

Thank you.
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shiner Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:39 pm

WAA!* ANO BA TOH? PANINIRA OH ANO?!

@THIS_IS_NOT_PCA, PLEASE! WAG MONG SABIHIN NA "WALANG KWENTA" ANG OFF-TOPIC SECTION SA FORUM NA TOH. DAHIL MULA NUNG NAGKA-INTERNET SA BAHAY. GINAGAWA KO ITONG SITE NA TO (OFF-TOPIC SECTION) NA 1st SOURCE OF MY ASSIGNMENTS & PROJECTS KASI MAY MARAMING NAGBIBIGAY NG MGA LINKS AND OTHERS, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NA NAKAKTULONG SA AKING HOMEWORKS & PROJETCS. ANG SECTION DING ITO AY NAKAKADAGDAG SA ANG AKING ISIPAN NG NAPAKARAMI AT MAHAHALAGANG IMPORMASYON HALOS EVERYDAY. DI LANG UN, DAMI DIN AKONG NATUTUNAN DITO NA NAAPPLY KO SA AKING BUHAY EVERYDAY. KAYA WAG NA WAG MONG SABIHING "WALANG KWENTA" TONG SECTION NA TO.

Tumatak naman sana sa utak mo ang kahalagan ng seksyong "Off-Topic"! Ayaw ko mang sabihin ito, pero nakakaasar ka! pasenxa na pare/mare pero di ko mapigilan.

`We all know na member ka din ng forum na toh noon pa.
shiner
shiner
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 pm

@paololski
got it bossing... haha... my bad... sorry

@ topic
kung walang off topic.... san ka magpopost?
e maging ikaw.. nagpopost ng topic dito...

anyway.. kung pagbabasehan naman yung mga sinasabi mo..
yup, may mga walang kwentang topic sa off topic na walang naicocontribute sa atin..
pero hindi pa yun sapat para alisin yun.. kasi mas malaki ang naitutulong..

peace! hindi ako galit sau.. opinyon ko lang sa pananaw mo..

hala! 3rd post ko na sa topic na ito! adik talaga ako.. tsk tsk... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by crashbug Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:55 pm

wala pa akong nakikitang forums na walang off-topic section. kaya sa palagay ko malaking bagay ang off-topic section.

kaya meron nito para hindi naman puro cube na lang ang mapagusapan. kasi maraming madaling magsasawa kung paulit ulit na lng na cube ang paguusapan.

buti nga may off topic pa e. ung iba ngang forums meron pang ibang section na malayong malayo na talaga sa type ng forum.

kung hindi mo makayanan na may off-topic dito, gumawa ka na lang siguro ng sarili mong forums na walang off-topic. hehe. baka maging masaya ka na dun kasi walang off-topic.
crashbug
crashbug
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by neo_cuber Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:57 pm

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA wrote:Kung mapapansin po niyo ang forum na ito ay nababalutan ng mga walang kwentang post at napupuno ng mga Off-topic n hindi naman nakakatulong dito. Kung inyo pong titignan ang bilang kung ilan ang mga post sa Off-Topic, magugulat kayo na ito ang kumakain ng forum. Sana po maging makahulugan ang forum at mawala n ang Off Topic.

Tanong ko lang po, isa lang... bounce

kung WALANG "off topic section', SAAN ka sana nagpost? Question

kung WALANG KWENTA pala, bakit dito (sa OFF TOPIC) ka rin nagpost nito? drunken
neo_cuber
neo_cuber
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://www.youtube.com/user/icebreaker0426

Back to top Go down

Post by neo_cuber Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:59 pm

crashbug wrote:
kung hindi mo makayanan na may off-topic dito, gumawa ka na lang siguro ng sarili mong forums na walang off-topic. hehe. baka maging masaya ka na dun kasi walang off-topic.

tama ka diyan tol, siguro sobrang HARDCORE TO THE MAX na cuber to.... Ayaw niyang may iba pang pag-usapan... Suspect
neo_cuber
neo_cuber
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://www.youtube.com/user/icebreaker0426

Back to top Go down

Post by cubecoach Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:03 pm

pinapatanggal ang off-topic and yet sa off-topic naka-post?

hmm... cute! hehe :-)
cubecoach
cubecoach
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 5x4x3x2 Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:34 pm

ok
you may not know me
but I am one of the active forumers here in PCA
but
this is my first account, I just forgotten my password for this one
and hacked it to find my password
and I will not use that skill to destroy someone in this forum

hyoshimitsu
also said if you think this off topic is useless, so why post this thread in the off topic section?

for me
I found friends in the off topic section
I found also some enemies, few of them
I can also share likes and dislikes in the offtopic section
I meet other people from other areas
I learned new things in the off topic section except cubing

so if you think this is useless

its your choice
I'm sure every time you log in in your other account
you visit this section first

am I right?

5x4x3x2
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by cubester Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Hey!!!!!!!!!
I'm definitely you don't know me...
and I'm sure you don't.
So I'll ask this Question once...
Due to my observations....
What is your intention to post this thread?
Or are you trying to flame anyone who's reading this thread?

Critic's advice: Use your common sense. Don't post anything stupid that can be easily answered by any forumer.

Twisted Evil cubester Twisted Evil
cubester
cubester
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THIS_IS_NOT_PCA Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:39 pm

GOT YOU ALL WHERE I WANT YOU! Stick at your words dudes and lets see what is going to happen.

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by popoy Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:41 pm

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA wrote:GOT YOU ALL WHERE I WANT YOU! Stick at your words dudes and lets see what is going to happen.

well as you can see... this kind of posts makes the OFF TOPIC walang kwenta... we're kinda here to discuss about the pros and cons of the OT section... make everybody realize whether this OT SECTION is really something or not...
popoy
popoy
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kidramos Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:26 am

sa mga nagreply d2, pakibasa to https://pinoyspeedcubers.forumotion.com/forum-rules-help-suggestions-f2/unscarred1925-parting-post-t5826.htm#105013

ano tingin niyo sa mga pinagsasabi niyo? karamihan jan di talaga nagpapatalo sa mga baguhan dito sa forum and ayaw aminin na sila din mismo nagkakamali sa mga post nila, sana matauhan na kayo dahil sa ngyari na to. goodluck nalang sa mga totoong pca members at sa mga totoong nakakatulong sa site na to What a Face
kidramos
kidramos
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:46 am

huh?
si unscarred si this is not pca?
ang ayoko sa lahat, ang sinusubukan ako!

This is a wake up call to every member of this forum, can you please ask yourselves how did you helped PCA? You are claiming your reputation here in this forum as a cuber but you have not even sweat for this community.
una sa lahat, walang nagsasabi dito na malaki contribution nila sa speedcubing...
yup, we didnt sweat for this community... kaya nga namin gusto sa site na ito... so what?
ang contribution naming mga member dito e magshare ng mga nalalaman namin.. at sa tingin ko naman ay ginagawa namin...
anong sweating ba gusto mo gawin namin?

Thanks to www.pinoyspeedcubers.com it opened the world of speedcubing for this country yet it is dividing them now.
dividing? alam mo ba kung bakit ganito ang reply sau?
kasi nagkakaisa kami na gusto namin sa site na ito!
teka? sino ba nagdidivide?

You see, posting a topic like "Paturo Naman Po Ng F2L" will not get any attention these days.
huh? bumisita ka ba talaga dito? eh paulit ulit na nga yung nagpapaturo.. kaya paulit ulit sila ng sagot...

Its really a shame for those who post here claiming they are PCA, welcome to PCA, blah blah blah. We and the board had worked very hard for this community voluntarily, expecting nothing in return.
hmmm? e tiningnan ko ang i exist, wala nang nagwelcome to PCA e... kugn meron man, mga newbie lang eh.. thanks sa post mo dati na WHO IS PCA...

@unscarred
bossing! alam ko isa ka sa founder ng PCA.. at kung hindi dahil sa inyo, walang kwenta speedcubing...
pero hindi ba mali ka? (opinyon ko)

nagreply na ako sa topic na ito dati... sabi ko, hindi ako galit sa nagpost.. sabi ko, inis ako sa topic... pero mukhang kagalitgalit ka nga...

tapos magququit ka sa forum na ito.. napakabayaning pag exit yan!

@ lahat!
alam ko, masama na tingin nyo sakin dahil sa post ko na ito...
wala ako pakia alam... sinunod ko lahat ng rules dito...
pati mga bossing dito, sinunod ko at nagsosorry ako kapag nagkamali...
kung magagalit kayo sa reaction ko, wala ako pakialam... sinabi ko lang opinyon ko...

Last edited by Hwoarang on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jbcañares Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:49 am

I will have a statement regarding this issue later. Not about the off-topic.

Hwoarang watch your post regarding unscarred1925, I understand your sentiment, he is leaving the forum not PCA. PCA is not a forumsite and you have not come to understand the full extent on his decision.

Keep on cubing.

Last edited by jbcañares on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
jbcañares
jbcañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:56 am

jbcañares wrote:I will have a statement regarding this issue later. Not about the off-topic.

Hwoarang watch your post regarding unscarred1925, he is leaving the forum not PCA. PCA is not a forumsite and you have not come to understand the full extent on his decision.

Keep on cubing.

i know bossing,,, ayoko nga umalis sya...
sinabi ko lang opinyon ko.. kung bawal.. e di idelete mo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next