Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubiks DIY vs. cube4you DIY

+17
Jome
pricz
greatauror28
silvester
joseph24
vmkjwan
atbondoc
Jonathan M. Tipay
pcanoob
benjediman
magickero
wawell24
crashbug
n6i1c9o
chicken08
TheJoker
mykl
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rubiks DIY vs. cube4you DIY - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubiks DIY vs. cube4you DIY

Post by TheJoker Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:47 am

@jome... idol talaga...

okay along with sir JOME... magadd na me some info about it...

i have 8 DIY type (a)... 7 with cubesmith... 1 with pvc...

and i have both the two version of Rubik's DIY Assembly Kit... as i said... the difference is only the color scheme and the logo...

Assembly Kit I = japanese color scheme and speedcubing logo...
Assembly Kit II = standard color scheme and 25th aniv logo...

but there is TWO (2) kinds of Rubik's DIY...

the Assembly Kit... is from Japan... an enhanced version of Rubik's DIY... meaning ang Assembly Kit ay pinagandang Rubik's DIY ng Japan... kaya super smooth na sya...

and the Original RUBIK's DIY... called Assembly Cube... now this i don't have... so i can't compare what IMPROVEMENT does the JAPAN did on their Assembly Kit version... sabi ng iba... grabe daw improvement... oh the center cap... it was improve on Assembly Kit I/II...

as i have Assembly Kit I and II... well super dulas po talaga... parang BLACK DS... at marami me ang NAPANIWALA na meron BLACK DS... siguro kaya KUMALAT din yun... sorry po GUYS...

pero CUBE4YOU DIY (Black) and Rubik's DIY Assembly Kit I and II... pareho ko silang gusto...

Cube4You DIY (Black) Type (a)... gusto ko yung smoothness ng TURN especially when cutting corners... da best po talaga... but only satisfies me 90%... parang may kulang na di ko mawari...

Rubik's DIY Assembly Kit I and II... super smooth at super dulas... pero pag dating sa cutting corners... di sya gaanong maganda... siguro mga two weeks or more... gaganda rin... pero di kasing ganda ng sa C4U DIY... at magaan sya... good for OH at SPEEDCUBING talaga...

Rubik's DIY Assembly Cube... wala po me idea... sayang at meron nagpapatrade dito dati... 2 pa yun kanya... di ko pinatos kasi kala ko pareho lang sila ng sa JAPAN... magkaiba pala talaga... kasi meron na order galing japan...

hope makatulong to sa gagawin ni JOME for the in-depth comparison ng dalawa...

at again... sa CUBER po yan at wala sa CUBE...

okay... hehehehehehhe... Very Happy:D:D:D

Last edited by TheJoker on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheJoker
TheJoker
3x3x3
3x3x3

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by seirrah Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:31 pm

whew..... for us cebu cubers(jb is one of us).... brands don't matter as what jome posted.... ^^, but if we have the chance to have a rubik's diy then we grab the opportunity, unfortunately there's no rubik's diy here in cebu.... so cebu cubers just stick on cheap c4y diy.... ^^
seirrah
seirrah
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos2121 Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:37 pm

@joker ung cutting corners pagginagamit ko ung rubiks DIY ok na siya masmganda sia don sa c4u ko na white aus tlga ang ganda pla nito pero e2 un para skin kz d2 ako comfortable na tlgang super smooth at super dulas grbe wla pang lube pinitpit ko lng ung screws aus na hahahha tnx kuya emz.
chaos2121
chaos2121
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mykl Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:52 pm

ako pala threadstarter nito Smile

since i made this thread, i was already able to acquire and try most of the diy cubes...

rubiks.com diy-- diy kit purchased directly from the rubik's site
japan rubiks diy (speedsolving logo)-- eto yata yung assembly 1
rubik's diy-- new logo, purchased from TRU, assembly 2
c4y diy type a-- from c4y site

they are all good... it's a matter of user-preference and you can't go wrong with any of these cubes...

however, you need a little bit of work and breaking-in with the c4y and the rubiks.com diy. with the assembly cubes wala ka ng gagawin pa; adjust lang ng tension tapos lube, yun lang.

now that i have all of these cubes, wala na akong excuse para 'di magpractice Smile kapag 'di pa ako bumilis, ako na talaga ang tanga, di ko na pwedeng sisihin ang cubes ko! hehehe

mykl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Prince_X06 Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:51 am

pinakamaganda yung 2008 release ng assembly kit I sa japan...
Mr.Prince_X06
Mr.Prince_X06
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-17

http://www.friendster.com/mrprince10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content