Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology to Rowe Hessler edit: sori, off topic pala dapat to

5 posters

Go down

Apology to Rowe Hessler edit: sori, off topic pala dapat to Empty Apology to Rowe Hessler edit: sori, off topic pala dapat to

Post by pajodaep Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:09 pm

First up, my apology to Rowe Hessler for that awful post i've made here in PCA last month. I couldn't find the original thread so i decided to create a new one. (edit: i found the thread already, but it was shut down to end all the rumors about BLD. my bad, i forgot that i was the one who created the thread, and i was also the one who asked to shut it down.)

The purpose of this thread is to give my apology to Rowe Hessler about that post made last month. Today (btw, today is my bday), i received a comment from Rowe that he has actually read my post, and he's REALLY NOT HAPPY about it. I never realized he was actually reading forums here in PCA. I remember having posted that i kinda think Rowe Hessler is also cheating in the BLD because of his extremely fast unofficial world record. I also posted that he might be protecting himself because i posted what i've read in speedsolving.com that he can vouch for matyas' 15-multi-BLD. I also generalized that other fast BLDist might be cheating. Back then, i didn't know any better. Now, that Rowe is ranked 3rd in the world under the strict BLD rules, i felt the shame that i have proven as myself wrong. Although it was just an opinion, i think it has degraded him and other cubers i mentioned there. Anyway, i don't think many cubers have read that post anyway. I said i was going to retract my earlier post here, so, here it is. I'm really sorry for that. I truly believe you are a fast BLDist, and hope you get the world record soon.

Lesson learned: It was totally wrong to generalize or to accuse someone based on rumors and speculations.

Last edited by pajodaep on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
pajodaep
pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Apology to Rowe Hessler edit: sori, off topic pala dapat to Empty Re: Apology to Rowe Hessler edit: sori, off topic pala dapat to

Post by jincronics_07 Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:15 pm

kuya hapi hapi hapi birthday Smile tma po un kuya it is wrong to accuse someone based on rumors Smile hehehe
jincronics_07
jincronics_07
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Apology to Rowe Hessler edit: sori, off topic pala dapat to Empty Re: Apology to Rowe Hessler edit: sori, off topic pala dapat to

Post by S a s o r i Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:02 am

hhmm... I'm not with the topic...

Hapi birthday po!!
S a s o r i
S a s o r i
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-01-03

http://www.evil-concept.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eaU^ Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:01 am

@off-topic happy bday dude....

Lesson learned: It was totally wrong to generalize or to accuse someone based on rumors and speculations.

- agree.
eaU^
eaU^
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by pajodaep Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:14 am

MY BAD! I DIDN'T REALIZE OFF TOPIC NA PALA TO! hehe. kung may mods na makakita, palipat na lang sa off topic.

anyways, i'm glad, rowe has already accepted the apology.
pajodaep
pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by spanjbab Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:44 pm

HAHAHHA!!! Very Happy napagalitan ni rowe.. hahaha.. kung di ko alam ung method na ginamit ni rowe di rin nmn ako maniniwala eh hehehe...
spanjbab
spanjbab
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down