Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINAL FANTASY 7 CRISIS CORE --> ASK AKO

3 posters

Go down

FINAL FANTASY 7 CRISIS CORE --> ASK AKO Empty FINAL FANTASY 7 CRISIS CORE --> ASK AKO

Post by MrShiva Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:02 pm

HM.... ASK KO YUNG PASSWORD PARA MABUKSAN YUNG LOCKER NG DAMIT PARA KAY CLOUD......
HUHU DI KO ALAM..... farao farao
MrShiva
MrShiva
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

FINAL FANTASY 7 CRISIS CORE --> ASK AKO Empty Re: FINAL FANTASY 7 CRISIS CORE --> ASK AKO

Post by Jome Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:19 pm

Grabe naman. Hindi ba pwedeng sa Google mo na lang hanapin? Ang dumi na masyado ng forums tapos maglalagay ka pa ng ganitong thread. If you have time to go through all this, you should be able to type the right keywords sa Google in less than half the time.

Mag-ayos naman.
Jome
Jome
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-25

http://scarredpetal.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

FINAL FANTASY 7 CRISIS CORE --> ASK AKO Empty Re: FINAL FANTASY 7 CRISIS CORE --> ASK AKO

Post by deancarayag Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:40 pm

haha if i can remeber its 5323 oo parang ganun and dont forget to finish all seven wonders sayang wall materia and yun cloud clothes makukuha sa scientist that got knocked out press near the knocked out body then open the closet ... yun lang

@Jome - disrespect poh naman for a person who crying for help I had trouble at this part too. he did this kasi he knows he can trust his friends here in PCA. I know this forum is getting a tad bit messy but please respect us gamers as we respect you as cubers k you could at least say it in a proper way "mag-ayos naman" sounds rather rude
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jome Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:29 pm

@deancarayag

The intention is clear and well-meant, pero why not make a general thread instead about this? Why must you people make a single thread for every game out there? Mind you, I am a gamer, too. But before I go ask, I go LOOK. Take it the way you want to take it.

Look closely at the forums. If, because of right to freedom of speech, you must make a post about anything, why not contribute to the very essence of this forum? Alam mo ba na masmarami pang posts about off-topic subjects than there are for speedcubing subjects? Why the heck do you think I post there and not here?

And 'Mag-ayos naman.' is the best I can do it, because I can argue a thousand times over and you wouldn't like any of it. Please be mindful. Isang tanong lang yan, and once it's answered, it would just be another unnecessary clutter in the forum. Another thread eating at the site's bandwidth.
Jome
Jome
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-25

http://scarredpetal.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deancarayag Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:46 pm

ah fine its rude kasi mentioning "mag-ayos naman" so sorry If i mean you harm
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShiva Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:53 pm

deancarayag thnx heheheh yeah back to di game ^_^ kuy jome ang hirap hanapin sa google hgehehehe mejo bagu lng kasi tong english ver. na tong ffcc hehehe hirap hanapin pag jap., hehe
MrShiva
MrShiva
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by deancarayag Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:23 pm

dude gamefaqs.com has translations you using the jap version? can't blame ya kakarelease ng eng version eh
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down