Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you Believe in Hell?

+14
MetaboringJohnCañares
DevilMayCry
trane2122
wala258
phatj
MaZtR HaXoR
i.luv.cube
jincronics_07
lenin
Nube
stralbem
whitecube
Erika Gomez
MaryLy-ann
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you Believe in Hell? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you Believe in Hell?

Post by Erika Gomez Tue May 27, 2008 4:55 pm

MetaboringJohnCañares wrote:I've been to hell. When I fell from our terrace and scratched my head with an iron rod sticking out of the wall, now that was hell.
lolz .. =p .. eeek, kadiring isipin .. lol!

ako i've been to hell nung nalaglag ako sa 15 stepped stairs namin,,
which made my head banged to the
(i forgot what appliance was that .. it was 7 years ago)
kaya basag ang right eardrum ko .
na dahilan why i can't and i must not swim w/o earplugs .. wth ..
di rin ako pwede sumisid .. bawal rin dive ..
it'll hurt painfully .. i love to swim pa naman ..
pero di bingi yung right ear ko, basag lang and mas mahina nang onti ang pandinig sa right .. that was and that is my helllllll-like experience !!
Erika Gomez
Erika Gomez
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://www.friendster.com/erikagomez14

Back to top Go down

Post by atbondoc Tue May 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Hell is Real...

Don't be fooled!

People don't like to hear about hell. But I'm here to tell you that if Jesus is not your Lord and Savior, you are on your way to hell. Some of you will be upset at this bad news. You think that I'm all gloom and doom. Tell me this...if your house were on fire, would you want me to let you know? Of course you would. You'd probably thank me for telling you. Well, if you go to hell, YOU will be the one on fire.

Hell may not be a politically correct topic these days, but many people enter hell everyday. Out of the 120,000 people that die everyday, most end up in hell. Hell is a real place despite the fact that people laugh and say that they want to go there. They simply don't understand how terrible hell is. Just because you've never seen hell doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We have a searing, accurate description of what hell is like in God's word. (We'll get to some scriptures in a minute) Hell is awful and if you don't believe in Jesus, you'd better get on the stick or else that's going to be your eternal destination.

Satan, the god of this world, WILL NOT always cause havoc. His doom is already foretold, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

Did you know that if you do not belong to Jesus Christ you belong to Satan? You don't have to be a card carrying Satanist to serve Satan. You don't have to be a murderer, drunkard or drug addict, either. All you have to do is ignore Jesus Christ. If you don't have Jesus today, you are deceived and hell bound--you are a child of hell, a child of the devil.

How many times have I heard someone say, "A loving God wouldn't put His creatures in hell." Well I have news for you, friend, God doesn't put anyone in hell--their sins put them there. Know ye not that hell was not created for man? Hell was created for the devil and his angels--

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. (Matthew 25:41)

Men go to hell because they choose the devil's way and reject the Lord Jesus. God is holy and will not allow any sin in His kingdom. As a result, when people die in their sins they are forever banished from the presence of God to a place called hell--and it ain't pretty. Incidentally, Satan won't be ruling in the lake of fire. He'll be screamin' and hollerin' just like everybody else--

the devil...shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:10)

Think about this...God, out of profound love for you--a vile sinner who has transgressed His commandments--let His own beautiful, dear Son be sacrificed for YOUR sins! Jesus wasn't a sinner. He didn't sin one time. He didn't die for Himself. He died for you. To save YOU. That's why He is called the Saviour. Because He SAVES from hell! If you reject His sacrifice and trod it underfoot it should not be too hard for you to understand that the same God who sacrificed His beloved Son will expeditiously cast your rebellious hind parts into hell and the lake of fire. NOTHING unclean will ever enter God's heaven--and all unregenerate people are unclean. I too was once dead in trespasses and sins, but one lovely day I turned my face to Jesus and got washed in the blood. You can too--no matter what you've done.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/hellreal.htm
atbondoc
atbondoc
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Tue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Nube wrote:I knew that thing. But I don't believe in hell whatsoever. Just follow the Golden Rule, it doesn't matter what your faith is as long as you don't harm anyone. By the way, the mp3 of that discovery is really scarry just like in the movies. I forgot from what site I got it.

i pity you. you strongly disbelieve information of proof, yet you follow a rule that has no proof whatsoever... golden rule eh...

Last edited by marc_rendl on Tue May 27, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Tue May 27, 2008 5:25 pm

lenin wrote:I don't believe in hell either. sa mga sigaw na narinig nung mga scientist, I think they're just hallucinating given that the temperature in there is very high. Baka sa sobrang init, nakakarinig cla ng mga bagay bagay. Baka rin may na inhale din clang mga chemicals para mag hallucinate cla ng ganun.

i laugh at the way you try to speculate strongly-weaved information.. "baka... baka..."
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Tue May 27, 2008 5:27 pm

phatj wrote:scary ah..hmm, pero di muna ako mag beliv..i was not convinced with the article..

try to find counterexamples to disprove the issue.. like finding a pdf file of the said magazine issue
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Gomez Tue May 27, 2008 5:31 pm

@marc_rendl:
yea, i believe too, and scientists wouldn't put their names into risks of being criticized and speculated if they were unsure of the informations they have gathered, and PROVED ..

cheers to us believers!
Erika Gomez
Erika Gomez
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://www.friendster.com/erikagomez14

Back to top Go down

Post by neonblues Tue May 27, 2008 5:42 pm

hala... though i'm not afraid coz i believe mabait ako...hehehe

sana lang...
neonblues
neonblues
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Tue May 27, 2008 5:47 pm

I don't believe in hell.
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Tue May 27, 2008 5:55 pm

neonblues wrote:hala... though i'm not afraid coz i believe mabait ako...hehehe

sana lang...

Romans 3:23
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stralbem Tue May 27, 2008 6:36 pm

I believe in hell...
And besides... Why would Jesus our Savior would warn us about hell if He is not sure about the consequences that we will face if we comit sins...
Anyways...all of us have different points of view...

stralbem
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Tue May 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Ok play time is over. It was fun but this has gotten well out of hand. THIS TOPIC IS NOW CLOSED, sorry.
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2