Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT YOUR RCPO RESULTS

+42
TheJoker
i.luv.cube
wala258
kingpsyzor
krisakiko
dijae
gilbert
regiehiguit
marccube
luxyz
pajodaep
mylouie0228
hail-Lee
bakeru08
jbcañares
jerjero
HUNTER357
meaty21
mrvivi80
mindfreak008
nEwo
supercuber
MrShiva
dinki1968
j0ey
bonoan1027
popoy
pepesmith
oretniprac
Erika Gomez
paololzki
iruel117
jusay_mitch29
strawberryshake
wawell24
oikz
Rikimaru the Assassin
mikee177
doppelmachi
sirian23
jincronics_07
jolo_mat2008
46 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ABOUT YOUR RCPO RESULTS - Page 4 Empty Re: ABOUT YOUR RCPO RESULTS

Post by jusay_mitch29 Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:50 pm

weee may records ako! heheh ung 2:49 ko sa zagu baby-z shake tas ung 13.xx ko sa large coke from mcdo. sino kaya makakatalo
jusay_mitch29
jusay_mitch29
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by wala258 Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:24 pm

@jerome
congratz kasy jerome! idol!!! wohoooo!!! salamt nga pla sa pirma ha.. nxt tym sa dibdib ko naman para cool
wala258
wala258
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by i.luv.cube Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:34 pm

krisakiko wrote:congratz s lahat ng nanalo pati n rin s mga sumali..!!!cheers cheers

sayang ung s finals, +2 p ung solve ko..pero ok lng...

oh that's ok Smile cute ka nmn eh Smile haha...

@pepe

marunong ka na mag magic 8?!

@all

sasali ako next year, watch out! harhar!
i.luv.cube
i.luv.cube
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by wala258 Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 am

grabe tlga si jerome nung makita ko ung results halos lahat ng nasa kanya NR.. damn.. idol tlga.. galing mow men!
wala258
wala258
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJoker Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 pm

lahat kayo kinabahan... PAANO na yun naunang nagsolve... tulad namin... sa PYRAMINX... grabe... nagpapapop ang PYRAMINX sa akin sa sobrang KABA... kaya ayun...

certified sub20 and inconsistent sub15 with a PB of 8.91sec... sa pyraminx...

tingnan nyo result ko... grabe... heheheheheh... Very Happy:D:D:D

sa 3x3 ganun din... well sub30 naman talaga me and unstable sub25 with a PB of 18.47sec...

ang nangyari... i can't recognize one single OLL... grabe... sa last solve ko... sub25 sana... T OLL... i can't execute... nangyari naulit OLL ko... after i execute... i end up in OLL state again... but this easier to recognize then solve the LL... ayun 27.40 na nga lang... sayang... hehehehehe... Very Happy:D:D:D

but no regrets... originally di me kasali sa 5x5, megaminx, at BLD... now i have an official records on them... grabe... expecially sa BLD... one week palang me naka success mag solve ng BLD... ngayon i have an official time... wowow...

my first solve... made a mistake of undo moves on the last two edges... 5:54.21... solve na eh... sayang... 2nd solve... forget to include one edge... end up 3 edges not correct... 6:56.22...

then my last BLD... i ask EMZ... my judge on BLD... to use STOPWATCH simultaneously along with my TIMER... cuz i want this last BLD solve... so i ended up taking 6 minutes for the MEMO... and a very slow turning solve... total of 9:06 min... hehehehehe... Very Happy:D:D:D

OVERALL... i'm very satisfied and proud with my result and experience... and i'm having a hell lot of FUN during the competitions...

hehehehehehehehe... Very Happy:D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS... i'm also a winner to myself... everyone of us is a WINNER...
TheJoker
TheJoker
3x3x3
3x3x3

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rocksTHIRDY Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:45 pm

basta ako masaya
kahit mejo nung una
di ko nagawa ung sub20 solves
pero ok lang
perstaym eh
haha
pero nun 2nd round
not bad
mejo engeng nga lang
sana DNF ko na lang ung last para kasama pako sa finals
maka experience manlang sana
lol

rocksTHIRDY
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by neljoshua Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 pm

3x3x3:

16.63 (official bst time!!!)
20.xx
23.xx hehehe

first time ko pong sumali sa competition.
ganda ng first solve ko!

pang 22 ako sa ranking sa buong pinas! yehey!
pang 382 sa buong mundo.
neljoshua
neljoshua
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iruel117 Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:46 pm

galing ako naman
top 10 sa average sa buong philippines!!!
top 15 naman sa single sa philippines!!!
iruel117
iruel117
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-12-10

http://profiles.friendster.com/iruel117

Back to top Go down

Post by jincronics_07 Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:56 pm

*Top 9 sa average sa philippines Smile
*Top 3 sa single solve Smile

*Kevin Zerzes Sapo
jincronics_07
jincronics_07
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jbcañares Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 pm

pajodaep wrote:
ay oo nga. kami lang ata ni jeremy ang sumubaybay sa solve ni jerome (it just so happened na nakaupo kami dun sa harap ni jerome, sa pinakaright nung stage.) andun lang kasi siya sa isang tabi, walang pumapansin sa kanya. grabe kasi yung fans nina durben, justin, jb, mat, chia, at nagpipicture/video pa sila. tapos, si jerome andun sa pinakagilid, parelax-relax lang, walang pumapansin. pero napapansin na namin talaga na sobrang consistent nung solves niya. sabi ko nga kay jeremy, siguradong papasok yun sa top 3. wala din atang idea ang marami na si jerome panalo before the awarding. pero, kami may idea na although di ako sure kung siya or si jb mananalo kasi magkalapit yung mga times niya although inconsistent yung kay jb dahil sa penalty.

anyways, i think yun yung naging advantage ni jerome, walang pressure talaga (although i think magaling maghandle ng pressure si jerome, proven niya na yan sa BLD 66.67% success rate). ang disadvantage nina jb, mat, at chia, dinudumog sila ng tao, grabe yung pressure. anyways, in the end, yung mga beterano parin ang pumasok sa top 3.

Nicely said Pajo, pressure really is a factor for any speedcuber who participates in a competition, especially if everybody is expecting so much from you, it's hard to focus only on your solves alone, that's why I greatly admire those who can handle competition pressures and still show his/her true solving time. Even though I had 2 competition experiences already in the past I admit that I am still vulnerable to competition pressures, I am a little uncomfortable with people looking at me and expecting a great solve from me, I would like to point out on Round 1(3x3) of RCPO2k8, I was in front with so many people near my solving area expecting from me, just the thought of expectation from them gives me the chill, result, I did terrible. If you notice on Round 2(3x3) I was out of the picture, I didn't want to solve in front instead I did my solves in the back, I was lucky that the people's attention where on Durben and Justin, I was assured that no eyes where expecting something from me, I did pretty good on that round and achieved one of my goals, a Sub14 average on competition and a new Philippine record for 3x3 average. The final round was the worst of all, it was similar to Round 1 but it had 5 solves, the longer the agony, I almost got two +2 accidents, my 11.46 solve was saved, but not my 14.63 solve which was later 16.63 seconds. It's really hard to deal the emotion inside of me after the Top 3(3x3 event) where announced, the thoughts of "what if?" came into my head again just like last year's RCPO where my 13.50 solve became 15.50, it was also in the final round. History repeated itself to me. It was a 1 year of agony thinking that without the +2 could have made a difference, and it looks like this agony is going to be extended. I was so disappointed and very sad after the awarding but thanks to those guys who where left behind after the awarding, they made me laugh even through my sadness, I was thinking, I didn't get what I want but these guys where really happy for RCPO's success that it made me happy also because it was one of my goals too. Thanks guys, you know who you are.

There is no more point on staying away from competition pressure now, the only thing I could do is face it, I am going to handle it on my upcoming competitions and achieve my goal of a Sub13 average on competition. For the guy who made a post about the results being wrong, I appreciate your support for me, but I don't appreciate it as a WCA delegate that you question the WCA rules and regulations. Results are final, rules are rules, what's done is done and I lost. Anyways I am very happy that I won unexpectedly the OH event, even though I still think Jonathan is the real champion. I am also very happy that I still hold the 3x3 Philippine record for single solve of 10.68 seconds and achieved a new Philippine record for 3x3 average of 13.56 seconds, and also for 3x3 OH average 29.11.

Congratulations to all the winners, you all deserved it, especially the overall winner and the Philippine Open 2008 champion Jan Jerome Bautista. It's a dream come true for all these winners. It's really a good feeling to see the results of your efforts, the frustrations and the determination. I hope those who didn't do so good on RCPO2k8 will not become too discouraged on speedcubing just because of this matter, it's all a part of it, and there is still room for improvement, you can always join the next WCA sanctioned competition to improve your official WCA personal record, proving yourself, you can do it. Anyways, thank you all for participating and supporting the very successful RCPO2k8, without you guys it would not have been the 2nd largest speedcubing competition in the world next to the world championships. I hope you all would still support PCA as it continuous to grow and expand, to provide more competitions in the Philippines, more friendship, and more fun. The PCA today was all a dream for a few Filipino speedcubing enthusiasts a few years ago, now it's a reality.

Keep on cubing everyone!
jbcañares
jbcañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by luigiyotoko Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:29 pm

whats +2
luigiyotoko
luigiyotoko
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-04-09

http://luigiyotoko.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meaty21 Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:35 pm

luigiyotoko wrote:whats +2

ang +2 ay penalty sa time mo, for example, 11s ung time mo, and the judge said na plus 2 sya, magiging 13s na ung time mo. maramaing basis ang paglalagay ng judges ng +2, like illegal stopping of time, if you stopped your timer na nakaturn ng 46 degrees or more ung isang layer, etc. im not sure sa figures, but i wish you get the point.
meaty21
meaty21
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://unkoxcore.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberryshake Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 pm

@iruel
hoi...
anung magaling...?
ndi uh..
kw kea un...
mamaw ka nga eh...
lol
Very Happy
...♥
strawberryshake
strawberryshake
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-10-04

https://www.facebook.com/candyislove

Back to top Go down

Post by xyborgcubinots Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 pm

C JUSTINE MAMAW! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MGLS METHOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xyborgcubinots
xyborgcubinots
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down