Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Go down

Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by bluephoenix1993 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Your Name: I'm Lemuel Dave F. Narciso

How long have you been cubing: I have been cubing for a month and a half now

Where you're from: Proudly from Malaybalay City, Bukidnon

About you: Well... I am a 4th year student of Bukidnon National High School... IV-Einstein (Science Class)... I am 15 years old... Single... Male... Marunong aq mag.guitar, drums, piano, at flute

How did you get interested to cubing: Well, I saw my friends and schoolmates cubing and I was jealous they could solve it even though they took so long solving the cube... And then I started searching on YouTube for tutorials... Then walahhh... Here I am now... From the beginner's solution of Dan Brown to the Roux-Fridrich hybrid method...

You're fastest time: Well, my fastest time was 39 secs... I was still using the CFOP method at that time... But now, I shifted to my hybrid method and the fastest time I could get is 42 secs... Well. I am slow but I hope I could learn a lot from anyone here... Bata pa naman ako at isa at kalahating buwan pa aq nag.cubing... So I guess, I still have a very long journey to reach my goal of 10 secs below... Hahaha... Teka... Bago na ngaun 35 secs na ung pinaka.mabilis ko gamit ung hybrid method na
pinag.studyhan q... Average of 40 na ako... Hehehehe...


Last edited by bluephoenix1993 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
bluephoenix1993
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 24
Location : Malaybalay City
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by mYkEz on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 pm

hello po. .welcome to PCA. .
its nice that you follow the I exist format. .
happy cubing. .

kindly read the RULES and REG of the forum. .
GOD bless. .
avatar
mYkEz
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 410
Age : 33
Location : cainta , rizal
Registration date : 2008-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by bluephoenix1993 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Thank you for appreciating kuya... May God bless you too...

Proud to be part of the forum... Hoped to learn a lot of things from here...

Na.basa q na rin po iyung mga rules...

Susundin ko po lahat... Cge... Au2(Take Care)...
avatar
bluephoenix1993
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 24
Location : Malaybalay City
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by shiner on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm

bluephoenix1993 wrote:Your Name: I'm Lemuel Dave F. Narciso

How long have you been cubing: I have been cubing for a month and a half now

Where you're from: Proudly from Malaybalay City, Bukidnon

About you: Well... I am a 4th year student of Bukidnon National High School... IV-Einstein (Science Class)... I am 15 years old... Single... Male... Marunong aq mag.guitar, drums, piano, at flute

How did you get interested to cubing: Well, I saw my friends and schoolmates cubing and I was jealous they could solve it even though they took so long solving the cube... And then I started searching on YouTube for tutorials... Then walahhh... Here I am now... From the beginner's solution of Dan Brown to the Roux-Fridrich hybrid method...

You're fastest time: Well, my fastest time was 39 secs... I was still using the CFOP method at that time... But now, I shifted to my hybrid method and the fastest time I could get is 42 secs... Well. I am slow but I hope I could learn a lot from anyone here... Bata pa naman ako at isa at kalahating buwan pa aq nag.cubing... So I guess, I still have a very long journey to reach my goal of 10 secs below... Hahaha...


`ahaha! ^^, bai taga Cagayan de Oro ko.. ^^, naa koy ig-agaw diha Malaybalay Bukidnon.. pero college na.. sa San Isidro sya nag HS.., la lang, share lang.. ako siyang gi tudluan ug Cube, last week rah.. ^^, pero Basic Method ra..

`WELCOME diay bai.. its good uv`e read the RULES and REGULATIONS..
`anhi danhi CDO bai.. daghan kaayo Cubers dani..
`yet, not all are active and registered here in the Forums..

- h a p p y c u b i n g = ) lol!
avatar
shiner
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 480
Age : 25
Location : Cagayan de Oro
Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by luk on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am

welcome po sa PCA...lol..^_^..

aus Roux Method..hehe.. medyo konti lng nagamit nyan pero mabilis namn cia na method.. try searching po sa sites about topics.. it will surely help.^_^...
avatar
luk
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 580
Age : 27
Location : Cebu city Cebu
Registration date : 2008-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by Syalang on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:12 am

aw.. naka kuha ka ng 39sec sa CFOP tapos nag shift ka ng method na 42 sec? haha.... kung gusto mo bilis improve CFOP, tapusin mo lahat ng algs...

welcome!
avatar
Syalang
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1178
Age : 26
Location : Cebu City
Registration date : 2008-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by bluephoenix1993 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:59 pm

shiner wrote:
bluephoenix1993 wrote:Your Name: I'm Lemuel Dave F. Narciso

How long have you been cubing: I have been cubing for a month and a half now

Where you're from: Proudly from Malaybalay City, Bukidnon

About you: Well... I am a 4th year student of Bukidnon National High School... IV-Einstein (Science Class)... I am 15 years old... Single... Male... Marunong aq mag.guitar, drums, piano, at flute

How did you get interested to cubing: Well, I saw my friends and schoolmates cubing and I was jealous they could solve it even though they took so long solving the cube... And then I started searching on YouTube for tutorials... Then walahhh... Here I am now... From the beginner's solution of Dan Brown to the Roux-Fridrich hybrid method...

You're fastest time: Well, my fastest time was 39 secs... I was still using the CFOP method at that time... But now, I shifted to my hybrid method and the fastest time I could get is 42 secs... Well. I am slow but I hope I could learn a lot from anyone here... Bata pa naman ako at isa at kalahating buwan pa aq nag.cubing... So I guess, I still have a very long journey to reach my goal of 10 secs below... Hahaha...


`ahaha! ^^, bai taga Cagayan de Oro ko.. ^^, naa koy ig-agaw diha Malaybalay Bukidnon.. pero college na.. sa San Isidro sya nag HS.., la lang, share lang.. ako siyang gi tudluan ug Cube, last week rah.. ^^, pero Basic Method ra..

`WELCOME diay bai.. its good uv`e read the RULES and REGULATIONS..
`anhi danhi CDO bai.. daghan kaayo Cubers dani..
`yet, not all are active and registered here in the Forums..

- h a p p y c u b i n g = ) lol!


Thanks kuya... ,, hahaha ,, at last... Naa na q ka.ubn from Mindanao... Try nako anha jah kuya... Gapangita gani ko ug matambayan para maka.get together ko with cubers... Sige ya... hehehe ,,
avatar
bluephoenix1993
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 24
Location : Malaybalay City
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by bluephoenix1993 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:00 pm

luk wrote:welcome po sa PCA...lol..^_^..

aus Roux Method..hehe.. medyo konti lng nagamit nyan pero mabilis namn cia na method.. try searching po sa sites about topics.. it will surely help.^_^...

Thanks kuya... Tama ka kuya konti nga lang... halos CFOP yung topics dito eh...
avatar
bluephoenix1993
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 24
Location : Malaybalay City
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by bluephoenix1993 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:02 pm

Syalang wrote:aw.. naka kuha ka ng 39sec sa CFOP tapos nag shift ka ng method na 42 sec? haha.... kung gusto mo bilis improve CFOP, tapusin mo lahat ng algs...

welcome!

Thanks for the tip kuya... Pero as of now po kuya... Ngaun pa po... 35 seconds na ung fastest time ko gamit ung method ko... 40 na po ung average... Hehehe...
avatar
bluephoenix1993
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 24
Location : Malaybalay City
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by strawberryshake on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:04 pm


hi! welcome sa PCA!
a month and a half ka plng sub 40 kn..? waw! galing..! Smile
happy cubing!
n_n

..♥
avatar
strawberryshake
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 488
Age : 25
Location : santolan , pasig
Registration date : 2007-10-04

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/candyislove

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by dotdotdot on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:44 pm

welcome po sa pca forumz!....madali lng bumaba ung tym mo..stick 2 cfop lng at praktis ng praktis..^^..

au2x pd bai..^^...
avatar
dotdotdot
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 877
Age : 26
Location : Cebu City
Registration date : 2008-05-14

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/n0b0dycarez

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by aguinaldos on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:06 pm

welcome d2 sa PCA...
avatar
aguinaldos
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 122
Age : 25
Location : cebu city
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemuel Dave F. Narciso (Existing)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum