Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I EXIST!..The return..my revenge.my battle..the RUBIX

+2
nyin
iOn_cubes
6 posters

Go down

I EXIST!..The return..my revenge.my battle..the RUBIX Empty I EXIST!..The return..my revenge.my battle..the RUBIX

Post by iOn_cubes Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:01 pm

ei im Roche Ella, 20yo of makati, i got interested with the cube since i was high school,(14yo)and play it during our break time, together with my few classmates who also a cube addict, at first im very curious how to solve that cube, i thought only math wizards or gifted people cud only solve that cube, and because of that i challenged myself that, not only gifted people cud solve the rubix,...maybe i cud.. since then.. i continue solving the cube together with my clasmates,and one of them is my close friend who is a math wizard,who solved the puzzle first, and wid him he taught me how to do it..and its not that easy..but a continuous practice and repitition ,and our collaboration ,i cud now manage to solve it..believe me "iba ang feeling nung nabuo ko na!". ryt guys? parang galing2 mo na pag nabuo mo! heaven! sikat! astig!

But the problem is,to make the story short...as years passed by, di na ako nakakapagpractice to solve it again,maybe if i continue to practice my skills in my cubes, mabilis ko na rin matatapos, thats why one day i watched the tv luckily,(unang hirit with mat aired last week)and flashed the webiste: pinoyspeedcubers.com,and i checked the site, and with that na inspire ako na simulan muli at hasahin muli ang aking abilidad sa pagbuo nito *naks*. knowing that this organization PCA exsist, di na ko nagdalawang isip, join agad! kaya mga katropa tulooooong! (hehe)

i hope,somehow you enlighten wid my short story
sana maturuan nio ako iba png techiques how to solve the cube and other terms (like OLL,RLL,f2l something like that) because im really interested and determined to continue this
i think in the fututre this game is my life...
the cube....
me...I EXIST!
and my co-PCA's

keep rockin' PCA
continue this site, and keep on playing the C*U*B*E!
Name the game "Rubix Cube rulezzz!"

this is iOn_cubes..
is now signing off......bzzzt..bzzt. lol! lol!
iOn_cubes
iOn_cubes
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Back to top Go down

I EXIST!..The return..my revenge.my battle..the RUBIX Empty Re: I EXIST!..The return..my revenge.my battle..the RUBIX

Post by nyin Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:20 pm

hi ion cubes Razz
welcome!
nyin
nyin
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.nyin.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

I EXIST!..The return..my revenge.my battle..the RUBIX Empty Re: I EXIST!..The return..my revenge.my battle..the RUBIX

Post by lestersantos Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:38 pm

hello d na nag iisa c lyn....

welcome to PCA
lestersantos
lestersantos
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-06-23

http://www.pinoyspeedcubers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:22 am

Tama ka lester. Welcome and very touching story. Wink Were glad iOn_cubes to be one of us! Smile
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by iOn_cubes Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:29 pm

thanks co-PCA's!
Very Happy
iOn_cubes
iOn_cubes
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by van21691 Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:31 pm

whooo
hi
van21691
van21691
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1092

http://www4.pcriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BaruhbaL Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 pm

Welcome... sabihin mo din sa mga kilala mo na cubers na sumali na di2... register cla PCA
BaruhbaL
BaruhbaL
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by iOn_cubes Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:34 pm

ok po! kaso di ko na cla mahanap! hehehe kami nlng ng ate ko hehehe
iOn_cubes
iOn_cubes
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down