Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAVITE CUBERS COMMUNITY!(cubesmith stickers for sale)

+12
hyfly
karita
ckyro
hopelessvain
mrvivi80
SlowestCuber
openbox
rommeL28
cmdsaved
krisakiko
crashbug
jerjero
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CAVITE CUBERS COMMUNITY!(cubesmith stickers for sale) - Page 3 Empty Re: CAVITE CUBERS COMMUNITY!(cubesmith stickers for sale)

Post by hail-Lee Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:41 am

mclein1097 wrote:meron po kaung purple na sticker para sa 5x5x5 at 4x4x?

hi. this is a very old thread..

this was created a year ago..

please refrain from reviving old threads..

thanks.

~freehugs~
hail-Lee
hail-Lee
3x3x3
3x3x3

Female
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-01-23

http://www.lilgurly26.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

CAVITE CUBERS COMMUNITY!(cubesmith stickers for sale) - Page 3 Empty Re: CAVITE CUBERS COMMUNITY!(cubesmith stickers for sale)

Post by THIS_IS_NOT_PCA Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Hindi po dapat nakalock n ang mga old topics? Hindi po ito maiiwasan kung walang gagawin ang mga moderator.

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by paololzki Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:52 pm

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA wrote:Hindi po dapat nakalock n ang mga old topics? Hindi po ito maiiwasan kung walang gagawin ang mga moderator.

The only reason old topics are re-appearing is because of people who continuously look for a place to post in.

Example. Last post here was November 30, 2008. Compare it to the time you posted your reply. You'll see the reason why. (can you?)

BTW: Moderators/Admins here do these voluntarily, it’s not like they can devote all their time just to maintain this forum. If we are to lock every old topic that existed, more redundant topics will appear. Some old topics are good. Its just most of the bumped old topics are spam.
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THIS_IS_NOT_PCA Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:26 pm

paololzki wrote:
THIS_IS_NOT_PCA wrote:Hindi po dapat nakalock n ang mga old topics? Hindi po ito maiiwasan kung walang gagawin ang mga moderator.

The only reason old topics are re-appearing is because of people who continuously look for a place to post in.

Example. Last post here was November 30, 2008. Compare it to the time you posted your reply. You'll see the reason why. (can you?)

BTW: Moderators/Admins here do these voluntarily, it’s not like they can devote all their time just to maintain this forum. If we are to lock every old topic that existed, more redundant topics will appear. Some old topics are good. Its just most of the bumped old topics are spam.

Exactly my point! See you have not lock the topic yet I can still post. I knwo very well this is just voluntary, it turns out to be very hard because you made them like this just what i'm doing right now. It is hard, ironically too little will be going to see that. Good Luck guys!

THIS_IS_NOT_PCA
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by paololzki Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 pm

I didn't lock this because I am waiting for your response. Now if you have nothing more to say, I’ll be glad to lock this in order to please you.
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3