Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rubik's Studio Cube (aka Buvos Kocka)

4 posters

Go down

The Rubik's Studio Cube (aka Buvos Kocka) Empty The Rubik's Studio Cube (aka Buvos Kocka)

Post by Tymaishu Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:41 am

Yay! I just ordered my Rubik's Studio Cube on ebay!!! These are supposedly the best Rubik's Cube that is official! I can't wait to receive it! YESSSSSSSSSS.

This is the cube I'm talking about http://cgi.ebay.com/New-3x3-Rubiks-Studio-Cube-With-Center-Caps-Detached_W0QQitemZ110148336979QQihZ001QQcategoryZ19187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Tymaishu
Tymaishu
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

The Rubik's Studio Cube (aka Buvos Kocka) Empty Re: The Rubik's Studio Cube (aka Buvos Kocka)

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:31 am

Wow! Is this true? Studio cube center caps can be removed and the tensions can be adjusted? I did not know this. So it is almost like a DIY but it is already assembled.
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

The Rubik's Studio Cube (aka Buvos Kocka) Empty Re: The Rubik's Studio Cube (aka Buvos Kocka)

Post by jettyboy1 Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:28 pm

wowee. good stickers...? eh... but the 'cube tweakers'? they sound effing awesome. but diy sounds better. Smile
jettyboy1
jettyboy1
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-07-09

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jettyboy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymaishu Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:08 pm

I would admit, that the DIY is a LOT smoother, but as far as official cubes, this one totally takes the cake. I have to say though, that this is a must-have if you like rubik's cubing. It's like an original cube, straight from inspection by Erno Rubik himself (at least this is what I've heard from other sources)
Tymaishu
Tymaishu
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:19 pm

I'll buy one of these someday when I have money. Look so tempting.l
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by van21691 Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:37 pm

buy me one geo
ill pay you
van21691
van21691
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2007-06-29

http://www4.pcriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:10 am

wow too expensive bro! you should have tried www.rubikkocka.hu it is a lot more cheaper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymaishu Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 pm

but i don't see the shop for that site

to van: I'll buy you one once I'm ready to buy my white diy from him, so i can put it all in one order and one check.
Tymaishu
Tymaishu
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:32 pm

check the english version man at the right bottom of the navigation menu it's there. i bought there a few months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymaishu Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:14 am

but the shipping is about 4-6 euros, that's too much for just shipping
Tymaishu
Tymaishu
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by van21691 Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:29 am

Tymaishu wrote:but i don't see the shop for that site

to van: I'll buy you one once I'm ready to buy my white diy from him, so i can put it all in one order and one check.

you want me to buy you white DIY? and then.. you're going to get me that?

i suggest black DIY for me Smile
van21691
van21691
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2007-06-29

http://www4.pcriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymaishu Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:35 am

van21691 wrote:
Tymaishu wrote:but i don't see the shop for that site

you want me to buy you white DIY? and then.. you're going to get me that?

i suggest black DIY for me Smile

ugghhh.... I don't think I'm going to buy any new cubes anytime soon, because my dad is getting tired of letting me use his checks for payment. So you'll have to wait a bit. Also, i didn't think that you would actually find a white DIY, if you actually do, then can you buy it for me?
Tymaishu
Tymaishu
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymaishu Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:00 pm

i just got mine today! The stickers are the best! And it's not as good as the DIY kits at all. But they have their own personal flavor that I really like.
Tymaishu
Tymaishu
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down