Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog?

2 posters

Go down

anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog? Empty anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog?

Post by RaMa Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:08 pm

ok..

i moved to Philippines in 2006.. i actually like learning languages.
at first, i had enthusiasm but classmates keep making fun of my tagalog/accent/mistakes etc. got me down and made me loose interest.. you'd probably say i shouldn't have done it but yeah it already happened.

i'm graduating this month and college will be a new environment. that's why i really wanna learn tagalog

plese help me with it ^^

like.. the most important thing me to learn is the grammar and words
but grammar comes first because i know some words and can understand what people say.

i also would like to learn the tenses

i would be very thankful

:]
RaMa
RaMa
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-13

https://www.youtube.com/beatoftheheat

Back to top Go down

anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog? Empty Re: anyone have time to Help me with Learning Tagalog?

Post by pajodaep Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:31 pm

lolz. just like you, i also study languages. German is my favorite. Although, i don't know how we can help you learn Tagalog through forums.

By the way, are you a Filipino? Do you understand Tagalog? If it's just the accent, don't worry about it. You'll get it right after sometime. Just talk a lot. Don't mind people. Just laugh with them. When i first went to Manila, I didn't know how to speak Tagalog properly either. My Bicolano tongue is really strong. People always ask me whether i'm Bisaya or Waray. But in the end, i decided to keep my strong Bicolano accent, it's really cool if you're a cool guy.
pajodaep
pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down