Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubik's assembly kit or a DIY?

+7
dotdotdot
jhameel_killua03
wowie
jincronics_07
jolo_mat2008
papplazy
Rubik's d00d
11 posters

Go down

Rubik's assembly kit or a DIY? Empty Rubik's assembly kit or a DIY?

Post by Rubik's d00d Sat May 24, 2008 9:55 pm

what do you prefer? have I posted this already?sorry na lang po pag napost ko na to pero pag hindi ko pa po na post what do you prefer Rubik's assembly kit or DIY ?pero po ako parang DIY kasi po hindi ko pa po natratry yung rubik's assembly kiyt eh kaya kayo po tinatanong ko
Rubik's d00d
Rubik's d00d
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Rubik's assembly kit or a DIY? Empty Re: Rubik's assembly kit or a DIY?

Post by papplazy Sat May 24, 2008 10:48 pm

Wait wait wait.... Are you asking because you're unsure of you want to buy or are you asking for the heck of it?

Rubiks.com DIY din ako kung wala lang yung crappy center caps.
papplazy
papplazy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jolo_mat2008 Sat May 24, 2008 11:02 pm

rubiks.com diy..Smile
jolo_mat2008
jolo_mat2008
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jincronics_07 Sun May 25, 2008 1:50 am

rubik's diy hehe un n gmt q pngplt q sa diy n c4u hihihi kxe i like d sound e haha maingay hehe n ln tska ok xa tpos dli p iadjust ung tension hehe..
jincronics_07
jincronics_07
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by wowie Sun May 25, 2008 8:04 am

Rubik's DIY.
wowie
wowie
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jhameel_killua03 Sun May 25, 2008 11:00 am

ako Rubik's DIY na ako.... kasi yun ang meron ako.... pero maganda rin naman yung DIY lang....nakita ko na how it works.... pero di pa ako nakakakita sa personal ah.... ngayon naman kasi tulad ni Yu Nakajima Rubik's DIY ang gamit nya.... Very Happy yun lang masasabi ko...

happy cubing... Very Happy
jhameel_killua03
jhameel_killua03
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dotdotdot Sun May 25, 2008 9:55 pm

anu ho ang tatak ng rubikz DIY??...meron ho ba label na DIY ito?..hehe...sorry po dito ko tinanung...tamad akong mag post..^^
dotdotdot
dotdotdot
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://profiles.friendster.com/n0b0dycarez

Back to top Go down

Post by papplazy Sun May 25, 2008 10:04 pm

dotdotdot wrote:anu ho ang tatak ng rubikz DIY??...meron ho ba label na DIY ito?..hehe...sorry po dito ko tinanung...tamad akong mag post..^^

Ang Rubik's DIY ay Rubik's brand. Dadating siya sayo ng kalas kalas hence the name Rubiks DIY..emphasis on the DIY. Online lang yun nabibili.
papplazy
papplazy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubik's d00d Mon May 26, 2008 10:30 am

papplazy wrote:Wait wait wait.... Are you asking because you're unsure of you want to buy or are you asking for the heck of it?

Rubiks.com DIY din ako kung wala lang yung crappy center caps.
bakit po may problem po ba yun?
Rubik's d00d
Rubik's d00d
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikimaru the Assassin Mon May 26, 2008 11:04 am

I don't know which to get pero C4Y muna kukunin ko first kase nabasa ko medyo poppers ang Rubik's DIY. Yung Japanese maganda ikot, saka maingay na gusto ko pero super bad ang center caps sobrang poppers. Ung C4Y DIY soft pero smooth lalo na pag A at D.

May url akong nabasa di ko lang alam kung agree yung mga taga PCA ito.
Rikimaru the Assassin
Rikimaru the Assassin
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos2121 Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm

para sakin kung ayaw mo ng pop at mganda ang cutting corners mo mag C4U DIY ka, pero kung gusto mo ng smooth at soft na cube g oka for Rubiks Brand DIY
chaos2121
chaos2121
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mondo107 Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 pm

i agree with chaos about Rubik's DIY, smooth at soft. i just opened my Rubik's DIY last night. out of the box, it really does need lubing. after lubing, swabe na. a little adjustment with the tension also helped.

about C4U DIY, that will be my next cube. Smile
mondo107
mondo107
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJoker Thu May 29, 2008 12:21 pm

it doesn't matter what cube there is... it is YOU have to be with the CUBE not the other way around...

as i said and explained and other who shared their experiences... it is not the cube... it is YOUR OWN PREFERENCE... because we all have different perspective and styles and etc about CUBING...

some will say RUBIK's DIY is GOOD and others will say C4U is GREAT...

meron kasi nakabili ng Rubiks DIY... napangitan... meron naman ang dami ng nabiling C4U DIY walang maganda kahit isa... so kung sa kanila ka hihingi ng OPINYON... eh lalo ka maguguluhan... tulad ngayon... sa mga pinagsasabi ko lalo kang magugugluhan... heheheheheh... Very Happy:D:D:D

BOTH cube are very good... Rubik's DIY and C4U DIY...

so buy each one if you have to... then compare it to yourself... if you have the privilege to buy it... if not ATTEND a cubemeet... 85% of your chances na you can compare it before you buy it... ako main cube both Rubiks DIY and C4U diy...

kaso kanya kanya tayo ng preferences... KEN like his cube that can cut corners that well and doesn't like too smooth... JOME same din doesn't like the cube to be so smooth... ako... {{ehem}}... nun una puro madudulas... now i stiffened my cube to force myself to go slow turning (slow solve)...

tapos hahawakan mo cube namin... eh di sasabihin mo... eh ang pangit naman pala ng RUBIKS DIY eh... at ng tigas naman pala ng C4U DIY... hehehehehhe... Very Happy:D:D:D

hope i helps... or lalo ko lang pinalito... heheheheheh... Very Happy:D:Very Happy
TheJoker
TheJoker
3x3x3
3x3x3

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubik's d00d Thu May 29, 2008 7:20 pm

TheJoker wrote:it doesn't matter what cube there is... it is YOU have to be with the CUBE not the other way around...

as i said and explained and other who shared their experiences... it is not the cube... it is YOUR OWN PREFERENCE... because we all have different perspective and styles and etc about CUBING...

some will say RUBIK's DIY is GOOD and others will say C4U is GREAT...

meron kasi nakabili ng Rubiks DIY... napangitan... meron naman ang dami ng nabiling C4U DIY walang maganda kahit isa... so kung sa kanila ka hihingi ng OPINYON... eh lalo ka maguguluhan... tulad ngayon... sa mga pinagsasabi ko lalo kang magugugluhan... heheheheheh... Very Happy:D:D:D

BOTH cube are very good... Rubik's DIY and C4U DIY...

so buy each one if you have to... then compare it to yourself... if you have the privilege to buy it... if not ATTEND a cubemeet... 85% of your chances na you can compare it before you buy it... ako main cube both Rubiks DIY and C4U diy...

kaso kanya kanya tayo ng preferences... KEN like his cube that can cut corners that well and doesn't like too smooth... JOME same din doesn't like the cube to be so smooth... ako... {{ehem}}... nun una puro madudulas... now i stiffened my cube to force myself to go slow turning (slow solve)...

tapos hahawakan mo cube namin... eh di sasabihin mo... eh ang pangit naman pala ng RUBIKS DIY eh... at ng tigas naman pala ng C4U DIY... hehehehehhe... Very Happy:D:D:D

hope i helps... or lalo ko lang pinalito... heheheheheh... Very Happy:D:Very Happy
nung una nalito pero I read it alot and nakatulong po alot thankyou po Kuya or tito Allan? kasi I'm only 10 turning 11 this october 31
Rubik's d00d
Rubik's d00d
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down