Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubesmith might stop shipping to Philippines

+31
cupid
krisakiko
Syalang
SkibuRebuc
thirdrecords
ikzmod
ert_anjo
dotdotdot
jerjero
papplazy
miggydb
Erika Gomez
Re1Mu2R3
jolo_mat2008
pangungusap
charles_13
bonoan1027
wowie
oretniprac
javi2dmax
i.luv.cube
TheJoker
luigiyotoko
jOms
luk
emaypunk
sdj3rd
omarismyname
doppelmachi
hail-Lee
paololzki
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cubesmith might stop shipping to Philippines - Page 2 Empty Re: Cubesmith might stop shipping to Philippines

Post by paololzki Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:16 pm

papplazy wrote:Gosh.
Maitanong ko lang, magkano ba pag "Priority Shipping" ang pinili?

i think plus 15 dollars..
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Cubesmith might stop shipping to Philippines - Page 2 Empty Re: Cubesmith might stop shipping to Philippines

Post by jerjero Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:28 pm

plan tlga namin ung priority shipping....
jerjero
jerjero
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dotdotdot Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:42 pm

awch naman...tIsk3x...haiz...
dotdotdot
dotdotdot
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://profiles.friendster.com/n0b0dycarez

Back to top Go down

Post by ert_anjo Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:53 pm

waaaaa.,

balak pa sana namin mgbulk order ng mga kaklase ko.,

ammp namn,.

panu n yan..,

balik car stiker nnamn.,

hayz
ert_anjo
ert_anjo
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJoker Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:24 pm

but hen again... since i talk to other cuber sa speedsolving.com... thru PM...

they still prefer PVC sticker... and PVC sticker is locally available with their respective country...

tulad natin meron naman tayong HANSMITH...

and since MALAYSIA and PHILIPPINES are they think are buying so much STICKER than any other country...

CUBESMITH push the ANTE... no more FREE shipping... only PRIORITY SHIPPING... which is cost $15...

then if we order thru FREE SHIPPING... they (cubesmith) can do a manuever... like the item PURPOSELY not ship then blame the post office here...

BUSINESS eh... blooming sticker dito sa atin... dami order CUBESMITH STICKER from philippines... so no more FREE SHIPPING...

this is one other scenario... so to not blame the PILIPINO 100% totally... maybe just 60%-40%...

okay po... thanks po marami... hehehheheheh... Very Happy:D:D:D
TheJoker
TheJoker
3x3x3
3x3x3

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by wowie Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:46 pm

May point ka TheJoker. Feeling ko nga PH and pinakamadaming order sa buong mundo. Siguro gusto nila kumita ng unti kesa taasan nila yun price nila na maapektuhan ibang bumibili like from US.
wowie
wowie
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ikzmod Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:15 am

guys share ko lang with what i did the last time i orderd from cubesmith.. i had experiences when my packages arrived after 5weeks, tas may nababalitaan pa about orders na di dumadating or orders that are being tampered with, pissed off talaga.. so the next time i ordered from him, i asked him to ship it thru FedEx, i added about $50 for an order worth $112.. plus no tax na sya pagdating..

so what benifits did i get:

-orders came 3days after cubesmith emailed me that it was shipped
-secure package
-trusted shipping company
- and i think my $50 was a bit worth for the hassle that the local postal community does.

bottom line.. i know how we value our investments.. di lang sa cube yan..kahit ano pa yan.. we are willing to do melodrastic measures for it.. kahit stickers lang yan, still we value. go and ask cubesmith for other shipping companies that you both can use that are a bit cheaper, as for me, no more local air postal crap.
ikzmod
ikzmod
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by wowie Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:06 am

Guys nag email ako sa kanya eto reply nya:

I have no problem shipping to the Philippines...My problem is with having to reship orders that never arrive. If you, or any one else there, never has had a problem with an order not arriving, then you shouldn't really need to use the upgraded shipping. However, my offering the more reliable option of Priority shipping was not enough to offset the money I've been losing from reshipping lost orders. I don't want to have to stop shipping internationally, as it is at least half of my customer base, but it's not fair that I should lose money due to unreliable postal delivery, and it's become a growing problem in the Philippines and Malaysia. I have inquired several times with USPS and they just tell me they have no control over packages once it leaves our country. It is unfortunate, but until I can find a reasonably priced method of shipping that is more reliable and offers reliable tracking, I have no choice but to do things this way.
As someone who may be more familiar with your local postal service, please let me know if there's anything I can do that would be better for you guys. I have considered DHL, but it is just so expensive, and if people aren't willing to choose to pay for Priority shipping, I doubt they'd pay for DHL...Thanks,
Cubesmith

Yan reply nya.
wowie
wowie
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJoker Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:26 am

yan din reply nya sa akin... kaya nga i make 3 possible scenario...

1. package didn't actually arrive... (nakatkong na sa post office or custom)...

2. package did arrive but still reported that it didn't arrive... (para makadoble which something cubesmith always reshipped)...

3. cubesmith protect his business... by using a more secure of shipping which cost the consumer and cubesmith reputation...

kung i-ratio nation yun probability...

1 = 40%... lagi talaga nangyayari yan... kasi ang ganda ng package ng cubesmith... parang money mail order... tapos from abroad pa... patay yan sa custom at post office natin...

2 = 40%... yup pinoy eh... masakit man sabihin at masakit talagang aminin... ganyan talaga karamihan sa atin... kung makakaloko ang pinoy... manloloko talaga...

3 = 20%... cubesmith really want to protect his business... as what he also said to me... 60% of his business was in AIRMAIL so he can't totally abandoned that... tapos sa PHILIPPINES at MALAYSIA lang sya may problema...

grabe... hehehehehhehehe... Very Happy:D:D:D:Very Happy
TheJoker
TheJoker
3x3x3
3x3x3

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by thirdrecords Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 am

i hope Toys R'Us would sell cubesmith stuffs if possible Sad
thirdrecords
thirdrecords
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wowie Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 am

@TheJoker

Kung Priority Shipping +15$ diba? Panu pag DHL, UPS or FedEx kaya magkano iadd natin?

Ano yung "nakatkong"?
wowie
wowie
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SkibuRebuc Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:45 pm

heto rin po reply sakin ng cubesmith.com

Haha...yeah, I do get a lot of complaints from people in the Philippines Smile Problem is that I need to be able to give a delivery estimate to my customers, and I just can't do that with standard shipping to the Philippines. Many customers in the Philippines (and Malaysia) have no problem getting things delivered, and many have no problem waiting 8 weeks or more for delivery...but too many are unwilling to upgrade to a more reliable method of shipping, and I am losing too much money reshipping lost packages. Hopefully this won't turn away too many customers... Thanks,
Cubesmith

www.cubesmith.com
SkibuRebuc
SkibuRebuc
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Syalang Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:09 pm

waaaaaaaaah!

i think temporary lang
Syalang
Syalang
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by krisakiko Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 pm

oretniprac wrote:
TheJoker wrote:pangalawa... sa post office natin... medyo maganda package air mail ng cubesmith... tapos galing america/canada... ang tao sa post office... DOLLAR agad ang nakikita... so binubuksan nila...

nangyari sa akin... nakadouble tape nalang yun last package ko... yun una dalawa... di binuksan... yun pangatlo at last... halatang binuksan tapos tape na lang ulit...

nung nabasa ko tong post ni sir joker, dun sa package niyang binuksan tapos tinape nalang, naisip ko na, "nangyayari pala to?" aba'y sira ulo sila, bat nila binubuksan yung sulat ng may sulat tae pala sila..sana may magreklamo tungkol dito..tinetape method yung sulat eh..

diba parang may na-news kamakailan lang na may mga taga post office na nagbubukas ng mga sulat? tapos hinuli sila?

sana naman palitan na yung mga employee nila kasi nakakaasar din yung ginagawa nila..parang blacklisted na tuloy yung pinas sa cubesmith..tsk tsk...

wahhh...noon pa man..nagbubukas n tlga ng mga packages ang mga tao s post office...or kung sa sulat minsan naman cartero ung nagbubukas...naalala ko noon sabi ni mama pag nagpapadala daw ng sulat ung pinsan ko galing japan nilalagyan nila ng XXXXX or kahit anung mark dun s part na sarado ng sulat....

kc minsan kpag alam na galing ibang bansa, akala nila may pera...o khit au pang mahahalagang bgay...
krisakiko
krisakiko
3x3x3
3x3x3

Female
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Re1Mu2R3 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm

thirdrecords wrote:i hope Toys R'Us would sell cubesmith stuffs if possible Sad

pangungusap wrote:a local cubesmith perhaps???

Just to set things straight, the cubesmith is one person.
Re1Mu2R3
Re1Mu2R3
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by cupid Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 pm

tsk3.,
your paying for something na hindi sure.,
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
cupid
cupid
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by wowie Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:17 am

From Cubesmith:

I did see a lot of 'WTF's on the site Smile Please let everyone know that this won't affect most people. If they've ordered in the past with no delivery problems at all, then it's probably not necessary to upgrade. I have a feeling that most of the 'lost' orders are from people trying to scam a free order out of me (I also have a lot of Philippines customers filing claims through Paypal that they never authorized payment months after the order has been sent), but since I have no proof, I have to try to protect my shipments the best I can. I will work on better shipping methods...Check back for updates, and let me know if you guys have any other suggestions. Thanks,
Chris
wowie
wowie
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by paololzki Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:27 am

wowie wrote:From Cubesmith:

I did see a lot of 'WTF's on the site Smile Please let everyone know that this won't affect most people. If they've ordered in the past with no delivery problems at all, then it's probably not necessary to upgrade. I have a feeling that most of the 'lost' orders are from people trying to scam a free order out of me (I also have a lot of Philippines customers filing claims through Paypal that they never authorized payment months after the order has been sent), but since I have no proof, I have to try to protect my shipments the best I can. I will work on better shipping methods...Check back for updates, and let me know if you guys have any other suggestions. Thanks,
Chris

yeah. i think chris knows his loyal customers from the Philippines. Hopefully he would reconsider. Sleep
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joemar135 Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:28 pm

kame pag order kame ng CS eh send namin sa frend namin nasa china tas xa oorder,

ngaun eemail nia c cris na gagamitin sa compe at papaprize un CS,un 1 week lang lage dumadating na,d sa niloko namin c cris nun,HEHHE
isang beses lang namin ginawa un,pero naka 3x n kameng order sa CS,pero la nging problema,puro 1 week lang and2 na package
kaya nag alala din kame sa ngyari na 2,panu na din kung ubos na stock namin!YARI,,mahirap ng umorder,mahal pa!!wAHHHHHH
tapos kahit ganun sa lahat ng order namin me free Rubiks cube logo,colored logo at dagdag na CS loso,cguro madame din order namin!hehehe

sana maus toh,kasi Da best tlaga CS
joemar135
joemar135
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by testing101 Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 pm

tsk tsk.. too bad for us..
@kuya jerome. ano po estimated date dadarating orders namin?? nashipped na po ba nila? thx.
testing101
testing101
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by nEwo Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:13 pm

paololzki wrote:
wowie wrote:From Cubesmith:

Chris

yeah. i think chris knows his loyal customers from the Philippines. Hopefully he would reconsider. Sleep

loyal customers? then sir eryx aka venom is safe!!! we still have two sources of stickers: hansmith and signal telecoms!!!hehe

BTW,, this scenario gave me another reason why im not quite proud to be a Filipino... tsk3
nEwo
nEwo
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by regiehiguit Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:49 am

sagutin ko lng po yung about sa customs mali po yung info or naiisip nyo kasi po ganito yun kung gusto nyo po ng mabilis wag nyo po padaan sa airmail kasi matagal po ung kc marami dinadaanan gumamit kyo ng courier like fedex,dhl,ups etc 1-3 day nandito n ung package... then about po sa issue na my tape ung cargo bago po ung iship sa pinas binubuksan ung sa origin para macheck ung laman then after po n dumating sa pinas bubuksan uli un ng customs here para po maexamine
Reason kung bakit iexamine
1.para malaman kung alin ung valuable at hindi n issubject sa tax and other charges
2. para malamn if may lamang illegal o contrabands n cargo
3. para malaman if tama po ung nkdeclare s invoice versus s actual n shipment n dumating
method ng examination 1\10 box po
kadalasan po sa customs if ung shipment ntin eh may laman na items n d nkdeclare sa invoice kumpiskado po un pero di nila binubulsa un nsa customs custody lng un pwede nyo po mkuha ung kung babayaran nyo ung penalty non plus tax and duties plus ung redemption value po..

oo d natin maikakaila ng may curruption sa ahensya ng gobyerno na ito pero di cla kumukuha ng items iipitin k lng nila para maglabas ng pera

About nmn po sa dollar o pera sa package o sulat ung po yung wag nyo gagawin tiyak mawawala yun kc po bawal po ang maglagay o mgpdala ng pera s airmail or package na sscan po nila un if gnwa nyo un risk po ng ngpadala un baka di na yun dumating sa patutunguhan hehehe...

iba kalakaran sa customs sa tingin ko di nila itatago or kukunin ung shipment or cargo peperahan ka nila pero di kanila kukunan ng items basta basta base po sa experience ko... im working in one of the biggest forwarding /courier in the world pero sa pilipinas wala kami like s dhl ups at fedex naididilever more on big company account kami like samsung globe motorola etc..
regiehiguit
regiehiguit
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2