Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRANSITION FROM BEGINNER METHOD TO FRIDRICH...

+9
cmdsaved
greatauror28
Dhan_Filth999
geocine
magicsquares
mrvivi80
hopelessvain
rommeL28
isaganiesteron
13 posters

Go down

TRANSITION FROM BEGINNER METHOD TO FRIDRICH... Empty TRANSITION FROM BEGINNER METHOD TO FRIDRICH...

Post by isaganiesteron Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:30 pm

fridrich or CFOP is very simple, pero ang daming aglos! so from my experience i will share a method for learning fridrich, and which algos to learn while starting out... This is parang semi-fridrich.. Learn PLL first then OLL, tapos F2l last..

(go to cubestation.co.uk, for cases and aglos)

PLL:
most PLL cases are just a combination of two other PLL cases... These cases are U-perm(edge switcher), A-perm, and T-perm... like the G-perm, is just a a combination of the A-perm and U-perm.. the R-perm is a combination of t-perm and U-perm.. also learn the H and Z perm..

OLL:
once you get to the last layer after f2l, in beginner you have to find the cross.. from the cross you can do SUNE twice then you got the last layer oriented.. There are a quite a few cases where there is a single corner that is correctly oriented, just like the fish, or the L, or the lightning.. with these you just have to do the SUNE as if it was the fish, and then you have four corners correctly oriented.. then you would have to learn the algos for cases that have four corners correct, there are three of them, but you can just do one of them two or three times then the last layer is correctly oriented.. so learn the algos for cases that have four corners correct..

so, with a 2-look PLL with might take around 5 seconds, and a 2-look OLL wich will also take around 5 seconds, you can cut your times down by a lot..

i know this is extremely vague, masmadali kase pag in person eh... hope this helps..
isaganiesteron
isaganiesteron
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://pinoycubed.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

TRANSITION FROM BEGINNER METHOD TO FRIDRICH... Empty Re: TRANSITION FROM BEGINNER METHOD TO FRIDRICH...

Post by rommeL28 Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:33 pm

nice, sa OLL at PLL lang kasi magkakatalo
rommeL28
rommeL28
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

TRANSITION FROM BEGINNER METHOD TO FRIDRICH... Empty Re: TRANSITION FROM BEGINNER METHOD TO FRIDRICH...

Post by hopelessvain Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:12 pm

my F2L is purely intuitive. and still on the learning process.
hopelessvain
hopelessvain
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mrvivi80 Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:24 pm

yup.. sakin din f2l intuitive.. pero making of cross . nahihirapan pa tlga ako,..
mrvivi80
mrvivi80
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-07-15

http://www.friendster.com/rubik

Back to top Go down

Post by isaganiesteron Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:24 pm

cross making comes naturally the more you solve..
isaganiesteron
isaganiesteron
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://pinoycubed.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by magicsquares Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:49 pm

Yeah, a few days ago I found myself being able to do the cross in around 2-4 seconds unlike before, I took like 7 seconds. Just keep solving.

I'm trying to learn all the algs for PLL so I can do a 3-look LL but then I found that some parts of algs are the same like in the J-perm and T-perm. It's kinda hard to memorize because of the similarities. When I try to do the J-perm it's annoying because I feel like doing the T-perm at some point...

magicsquares
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by geocine Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:49 pm

ehehe oo nga vague... i hope speedcubers here in pinoyspeedcubers.com could produce videos to watch for us beginners to get at sub50 ... im currently at 1:40 minutes.. my goal is getting down less than a minute...

I have been cubing for 1 week..

I already know the 6 basic cases of F2L.. im slow at cross... quite fast enough at the 6 cases.. then I convert figures to sunes.. then bring yellow on top.. then pantayin yung corners.. then edge switching.. i switch method 2 days ago.. i haven't timed myself again..
geocine
geocine
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by magicsquares Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:58 pm

Solve lang nang solve masasanay ka rin sa cases ng method mo tapos mas mabilis ka na makakaparecognize at makakapagexecute.

Yung cross masasanay ka rin basta solve lang nang solve. Tip sa cross kung pinapantay mo agad yun edge sa center example White/Red Edge ipapantay mo agad sa red center, wag ganun. Alamin mo yung color scheme mo.

magicsquares
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by geocine Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:59 pm

sample nga ehehehe.. paano pag nasa gilid naman inaakyat ko nlng..
geocine
geocine
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hopelessvain Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:22 pm

cross making is pretty intuitive. You have to know by heart the color scheme of your cube. Practice cross making while your eyes closed.
hopelessvain
hopelessvain
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhan_Filth999 Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:33 pm

c Tropang jerjero tlga halus Less than 2 sec gumwa ng Cross..^^ IDOL^^
Dhan_Filth999
Dhan_Filth999
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by greatauror28 Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:09 am

ako i'm still learning PLLs and OLLs...i'm trying to learn at least
2 OLL and 1 PLL everyday....after that i'll try the F2L...Smile
3x3x3
3x3x3

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by cmdsaved Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:48 am

geocine wrote:ehehe oo nga vague... i hope speedcubers here in pinoyspeedcubers.com could produce videos to watch for us beginners to get at sub50 ... im currently at 1:40 minutes.. my goal is getting down less than a minute...

I have been cubing for 1 week..

I already know the 6 basic cases of F2L.. im slow at cross... quite fast enough at the 6 cases.. then I convert figures to sunes.. then bring yellow on top.. then pantayin yung corners.. then edge switching.. i switch method 2 days ago.. i haven't timed myself again..

man you learn fast! hehe ako nga 3 weeks na nagcucube pero 2:05 min pa din ako layer by layer method pa lang alam ko e. hehe.
cmdsaved
cmdsaved
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-10-17

http://lesmallari.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by geocine Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:40 am

nyak... kya natin yan ehehe... layer by layer ko mas mabilis. waaha umaabot ng 1:12..

kainis.. naglolock pa cube palagi wahaha.. gumagamit ka ba ng OLL at PLL sa dulo..?? or yung R'D'RD ??
geocine
geocine
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ynajatrice Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:12 am

help nyo naman ako sa f2l

ang hirap idetermine ng cases

Smile
ynajatrice
ynajatrice
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by onisgam0324 Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:55 am

ako PLL muna kinakabisado ko, un kc ang konti eh..hehe!!!
onisgam0324
onisgam0324
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ianni bea Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:34 pm

i agree that geocine really learns fast!
nung time na i learned the cube..my ave after a week of solving was around 2-3 min! hehehe! and layer by layer pa gamit ko nun...now, im starting to learn fridrich but 1.30 parin ang ave ko! kaya natin to!

ynajatrice-kaya mo yan..the more u practice solving the cases of f2l, ull realize that common sense lang pala mas kailangan para ma solve mo f2l..but better parin pag may guidance ng knowledge ng cases..
im still practicing everything pati fingertricks! naninigas kasi kamay ko pag time pressured! hahaha!
ianni bea
ianni bea
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-21

http://iannibea.multiply.com/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/iann

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Nicole Uy Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:51 pm

The say that when you are doing algorithms, at the start of each algrithms, you go your maximum speed and when you are almost done in executing the algorithm slow down a little so you can see the next F2L pair or the next algortihm. Instead of always doing at your maximum speed but pauses for about 1-5 seconds for each permutation.

Brian Nicole Uy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by geocine Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:55 pm

@ynajatrice

inde ka pa nag F2l ni fridrich.. pero ambilis na nag fastest solve mo???

kung ako sayo.. kabisaduhin mo yung 6 basic cases..
geocine
geocine
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down