Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warning for speedcubers!!! read this for your sake!!!

+11
kenoidz
sirpotek
karita
SlowestCuber
xyborgcubinots
krisakiko
MetaboringJohnCañares
jolly86
geocine
pajodaep
fritzbriones
15 posters

Go down

warning for speedcubers!!! read this for your sake!!! Empty warning for speedcubers!!! read this for your sake!!!

Post by fritzbriones Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:10 pm

I humbly propose that from here onwards that this warning will be passed every Christmas and every new year. I am now addressing the Cubers, non cubers, citizen of Philippines and the rest of the world:

“ To those people who still value their life, to those people who still value their goals, dreams, and aspirations, I am now speaking to you as behalf of your conscience. It is an imperative, yes, I repeat, It is an imperative to avoid firecrackers, fireworks, and other related items that explodes as much as possible in every Christmas and New year. If the case may be that it is unavoidable please do it with extra ordinary diligence to avoid permanent Injuries. Since the dawn of history man used his eyes and hands which created the marvels of the world. Man created the world as we can see it now through his two hands from the abstractions of his mind. Even from simple objects to the most complicated computers and inventions. What will be the consequence if man will forsake his tool for his goal for a span of the moment entertainment? I believe that you need your hands to reach your goals. To speedcubers and people who uses their hands and eyes for a living beware! To those who will not heed this warning, It is not this warning that you are betraying but yourself and your chance to have a better future. It is your body that will suffer and It is you who will pay the price. To you who are reading my message, please before you do it think, think and think well. It is only your rational mind that can save you”

-FRITZ BRIONES
DEC.20,2007

This is called the “Paano ka magfifingertricks kung wala ka ng fingers Campaign” or in english “you need your hands to solve the cube Campaign”. It is I fritz Briones who initiated this campaign for the Philippines and of the world. I hope that those who have read this will repost and will pass this to their love ones and people whom they have so much care..
fritzbriones
fritzbriones
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

warning for speedcubers!!! read this for your sake!!! Empty Re: warning for speedcubers!!! read this for your sake!!!

Post by pajodaep Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:37 pm

I agree. I've been especially cautious with firecrackers eversince i started playing the piano coZ i realized how important my fingers are in keeping my hobby. and Now that i am also cubing, i've become twice more cautious. i doubt if i will still have guts to light firecrackers for new year.
pajodaep
pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

warning for speedcubers!!! read this for your sake!!! Empty Re: warning for speedcubers!!! read this for your sake!!!

Post by geocine Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:59 pm

haha.. tma yan.. hay.. gling magenglish.. hjahah
geocine
geocine
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jolly86 Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:12 pm

very nice! I think this is a good read for this coming new year. Pwede din namang magsaya with out the use of fireworks. If so, just be careful. Me, I'd rather cube because i know it's safe than to light firecrackers and put my fingers at risk.hehe thanks po sa post! It'll help lessen the accidents regarding cases of explosion especially this coming new year.

one thing i find cebuanos in common is that they are really good in english [in terms of speaking and sentence formation]. Keep it up! =)
jolly86
jolly86
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:35 pm

Akala ko off topic na ito. Good one fritz.
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by krisakiko Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:27 pm

hahah.. buti n lng hindi kami nagpapaputok...kc sabi ng mama ko sinusunog lng daw ang pera,.,,,wahahahah kuripot eh....wahahah
krisakiko
krisakiko
3x3x3
3x3x3

Female
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xyborgcubinots Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:25 pm

nice one dude... I AGREE!!! i i should play rubiks cube rather than firecrackers!! heheheehe
xyborgcubinots
xyborgcubinots
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowestCuber Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:41 pm

gawa tau ng cube na pumuputok ahehe

SlowestCuber
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by karita Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:50 am

SlowestCuber wrote:gawa tau ng cube na pumuputok ahehe

hehe delikado yun
karita
karita
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sirpotek Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:39 am

i totally agree...
sirpotek
sirpotek
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by pajodaep Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:41 pm

hay... i'm going to miss lighting the superlolo and plapla... when i was young, i used to torture the frogs in our backyard with the superlolo... it was really morbid, nagkalat mga bituka nila sa lupa... oh well, i was young then... and it's never gonna happen again...
pajodaep
pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kenoidz Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:57 pm

wow...grabe ka bro...d na yun torture..murder na yun...hahaha

anyways, there are always better ways to celebrate christmas and new year aside from burning your money through firecrackers...
kenoidz
kenoidz
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hyfly Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:01 pm

ei galing...

nice one fritz...

i hate those staff...

save ur fingers...

anyway we can celebr8 xmas and new year w/o using those things...
hyfly
hyfly
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sanosuky09 Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:43 pm

my father died because of a firecracker... he got injured on christmas eve of 1989 and died jan. 2, 1990...

i dont wanna always talk about it, but hope this would help you realize that firecrackers are dangerous thing...

so better hold your cube during those days or hold the hands of your love ones instead of those bullshit firecrackers.. ayt?
sanosuky09
sanosuky09
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by zion Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:58 pm

You sure are ryt fritz. like kenoidz said, there are many ways enjoying christmas.

I rather not waste my hands bcoz of fireworks. It's a waste coz' I now starting to enjoy cubing ^^
zion
zion
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by cmdsaved Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:59 pm

sanosuky09 wrote:my father died because of a firecracker... he got injured on christmas eve of 1989 and died jan. 2, 1990...

i dont wanna always talk about it, but hope this would help you realize that firecrackers are dangerous thing...

so better hold your cube during those days or hold the hands of your love ones instead of those bullshit firecrackers.. ayt?

sorry man. thanks that surely talked me out of firecrackers. magtotorotot na lang ako para maingay. salamat bro and God bless!
cmdsaved
cmdsaved
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-10-17

http://lesmallari.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down