Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILAN AND THE POST-MATYAS EFFECT

+9
stralbem
Mateus
Jonathan M. Tipay
isaganiesteron
jerjero
Brian Nicole Uy
Zeinest815
eaU^
marc_rendl
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MILAN AND THE POST-MATYAS EFFECT Empty MILAN AND THE POST-MATYAS EFFECT

Post by marc_rendl Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:06 pm

A POST SIMILAR TO THIS IS POSTED AT ANOTHER THREAD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS MORE OF MILAN IN TERMS OF YOUR OWN OPINION AND THUS I AM OPENING A NEW TOPIC SOLELY FOR MILAN

eaU^ wrote:hahaha.. nice job milan.. galing ni milan he assures that matyas cant peep, hahah.. gumagalw galaw pa si matyas eh.. too bad..

lets wait for the other videos of DNF!!

BTW another BlindFold tactics by matyas, bkit kea ganun xa mag lagay ng blindfold maxadong mataas ehh pwd nmng inde dba??

bkit almost na videong napanuod ko is ganun lahat ng placed.. hmm

innocent until proven guilty..

sana lhat ng judges katulad mo

cheerz!!

(before saying anything, i would like to clarify that i am NOT AN AVID FAN OF MATYAS. I liked him before but he isn't my favorite.)

even if matyas was proven guilty, i think it doesnt justify Milan's goodness and justice for this reason:

--->>> he brought the matter to speedsolving.com forums w/c caused a very big scandal.

I believe Milan had other reasons why he took a video of Matyas,.. maybe reasons that are self-centered and envious... maybe he wanted to condemn Matyas the most embarassing way... but what i do know is that he also did BAD on the speedcubing community.

I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS A HERO.

NOT ONCE. EVEN ON THE DAY I KNEW MATYAS WAS PROVEN GUILTY.

MILAN DIDN'T JUST WANTED TO TRAP THE MOUSE, HE WANTED TO KILL IT.

If he was that smart enough to make a concrete and fool-proof paper/post on Matyas' cheating on BLD, HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT of reporting it to WCA in discretion. Looking at Milan's post (w/c were later deleted by moderators of speedcubing.com) and analyzing his video on Matyas.. i think he, too (though not guilty of cheating), was guilty of killing a little kid's morale. It was no doubt that he, too, was one of the roots of chaos in speedsolving.com forums.

I GIVE MILAN A ONE OUT OF FIVE STARS FOR HIS NOT-TOO-GREAT DEED. HE WAS NOT THE BEST JUDGE. IN FACT, I THINK HE'S ONE OF THE WORST.

Last edited by marc_rendl on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

MILAN AND THE POST-MATYAS EFFECT Empty Re: MILAN AND THE POST-MATYAS EFFECT

Post by eaU^ Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:09 pm

nice job rendl... kakahiya nmn ang ng yari ke matyas sa cubing community
eaU^
eaU^
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeinest815 Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:16 pm

di ko makita ung necessity na ipaglantaran sa forums (www.speedsolving.com) ung pandaraya ni kuti. i mean. yes, pede naman niyang i report ung mga naobserbahan niya sa WCA heads tapos sila na bahala sa lahat. parang may gusto siyang palabasin.
Zeinest815
Zeinest815
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Nicole Uy Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Yes, I think he really should had directly report it to the WCA confidentially instead of posting it on the forums. Matyas is just young like me, and Milan just destroyed his social life and his trust on others. WCA never mentioned Kuti's name on their forum.

Brian Nicole Uy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:16 pm

can this post be in the BLD cubing section? i think i may have misplaced this thread... i dunno what i was thinking at the time (maybe i was too occupied by the the matyas scandal... i was in the BLD cubing section .. and also i was reading the WCA thread bout the verdict at that time)... but is this related enough to BLD cubing? or is this more suited in the off-topic section? help me decide...

Last edited by marc_rendl on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jerjero Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:40 am

truth shall prevail though envy is the motive... though the "matyas kuti is a cheater" topic in speedsolving was really a shame...
jerjero
jerjero
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by isaganiesteron Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:30 am

im not heartless nor do i hate matyas, but feeling sorry for the bad guy is kinda dumb.. "killing a kids morale"haha, thats classic.. i guess there could have been another way to dismiss matyas where he would feel good about cheating.. hahahahA! even though milan would have discretely told the wca officials, im sure that there will still be a fiasco about matyas cheating, and im sure also that the cubers who hate him now would still hate him if milan had told the officials discretely..
isaganiesteron
isaganiesteron
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 335

http://pinoycubed.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan M. Tipay Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:46 am

I disagree with a lot of you. I think Milan did what he did to stop the show Matyas was putting on. Regardless of how BRUTAL it came out, at the end of the day, a cheater is a cheater (no matter how young).

I mean come on, Kuti has been masquerading as a 'cube GOD' with his 15 multi-BLD and (perfect until this scandal BLD record.) Exposing a fake just like in the old Studio 23 show isn't a bad thing.

5 out of 5 for Milan.
Jonathan M. Tipay
Jonathan M. Tipay
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateus Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:54 am

I think Matyas got exactly what he deserved and I'm not the slightest bit sorry for him. Like Ron said in his verdict, this was premeditated and took practice.
Milan is also wrong for assaulting him like that. It would have been better if he had just reported it to the WCA. But, he did expose a cheater so I can't complain about his initiative. Matyas has really shamed the image of blindfold cubing, so no remorse should be spared for him.

Mateus
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jerjero Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 am

guys your thoughts are very interesting.. well, Matyas just destroyed many possible celebrations of WR like danyang cheng he could have celebrated his WR but didn't.. thats what we want from cubing set records and have fun.. but cheating big "NO".. i think matyas deserves it.. a
jerjero
jerjero
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by stralbem Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:52 pm

huwag po kayong magagalit sa akin ah...

on my left side, sabi ko mandaraya siya kasi iniiwasan niya ang mga comments about him cheating...

on my right side naman, sabi ko hindi siya cheater, kasi sabi niya kay Mary na...(huwag niyo na po sanang alamin) Smile

stralbem
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan M. Tipay Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Matyas is indeed a party-pooper. Just imagine the chaos in the cubing world when they have to revert all his records to DNF.
Jonathan M. Tipay
Jonathan M. Tipay
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by spanjbab Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 pm

nobody wants to lose to a cheater! Danyang Chen, probably worked hard for his set record and people kept thinking matyas was better. Unless... Danyang's also a cheater.. Very Happy
spanjbab
spanjbab
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by stralbem Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Oh my Gosh! Ms. Andrea didn't know that her son is banned!
Nakipag-awayan pa siya kay Mr. Ron!
Napaamin naman si Mr. Ron na sa German Open kailangan ni Matyas na mag-OLL to prove that he not guilty and for now, he's still not banned.

stralbem
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:06 pm

@stralbem:

hindi ko naintindihan ang post mo...

"Napaamin naman si Mr. Ron na sa German Open kailangan ni Matyas na mag-OLL to prove that he not guilty and for now, he's still not banned."

hindi ko naintindihan. pero alam ko siya ang na-ban. nakita ko ang BLD records niya at DNF lht yun.
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stralbem Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:32 pm

@kuya marc_rendl:

sorry po kung medyo magulo...
Ililink ko na lang po...

http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=388&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

The one that Mr. Ron replied to Ms. Andrea it is on number 3

stralbem
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by stralbem Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:33 pm

The banned competitor is being protected by his guardian.

Tyson Mao had lost his patience with his guardian and directly said....^^^^ please click the link above and you may read what Mr. Mao had typed.

stralbem
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jome Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:48 pm

It's funny how Andrea still tries to protect her son when the best of the best have already proven that Matyas is a cheater.

The simple truth is in here: When Noort, Pochmann, Garron, Mao, and Bruchem are put together to study a BLD solve, with the help of countless CalTech and freelance cubers, there is no chance for an "OLL method cuber" to find a loophole.

As Pochmann pointed out, 5 out of the 5 submitted videos for investigation has repeatedly shown excessive cheating. That is more than enough proof.

The mother is wrong to point out that the kid's morale is being killed: a cheater should get what he deserves, for only the simple reason that he also killed the morale of many others who worked hard for their labors.
Jome
Jome
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-25

http://scarredpetal.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pajodaep Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:19 pm

Jome wrote:It's funny how Andrea still tries to protect her son when the best of the best have already proven that Matyas is a cheater.

The mother is wrong to point out that the kid's morale is being killed: a cheater should get what he deserves, for only the simple reason that he also killed the morale of many others who worked hard for their labors.

come on, a mother will always be a mother. her instincts will tell her to defend her son no matter what. i once did something really terrible in school, and my mother defended me all the way. At home, I got yelled by mom pretty bad, but when i'm out there being harassed by people, my mom stood by my side right or wrong... (i'm not generalizing though. some parents/people can still be reasonable enough to choose justice over blood)
pajodaep
pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by stralbem Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:37 pm

I must agree with kuya Pajo...

Nanay nga naman si Mrs. Andrea. Hindi naman din niya alam kung may ginawang masama ang anak niya. Malay ba niya kung cheater si Matyas o hindi.

stralbem
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jome Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:37 pm

A mom will always be a mom, yes, pero I think Tyson's argument about how being a mom is about responsibility hit home. Well, siyempre ako gusto ko rin na kampi ko nanay ko. Pero, kapag nandaya ako, it's fine with me kung iwanan niya ako sa ere. Haha.

Grabe. This issue is still alive despite everything. The greatest hoax in cubing history yet.
Jome
Jome
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-25

http://scarredpetal.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stralbem Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Sana talaga pumunta siya sa German Open... who knows?
Baka talagang hindi siya cheater? Diba?
Anyway, kung hindi siya pumunta shame on him!

stralbem
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ERRU Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:22 pm

Matyas Kuti said that he doesn't care about the "issue"... grabe hindi ako makapaniwala na sinabi niya yun behind the fact that his reputation is in great danger!

Last edited by ERRU on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total

ERRU
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pajodaep Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:18 pm

ERRU wrote:Matyas Kuti said that he don't care about the "issue"... grabe hindi ako makapaniwala na sinabi niya yun behind the fact that his reputation is in great danger!

where did you get this info?
pajodaep
pajodaep
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ERRU Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 pm

pajodaep wrote:
ERRU wrote:Matyas Kuti said that he don't care about the "issue"... grabe hindi ako makapaniwala na sinabi niya yun behind the fact that his reputation is in great danger!

where did you get this info?

May communication po ako sa kanya... I must admit, I was shocked when he told that to me... but anyway hindi pa rin niya sinasagot yung tanong ko.... na kung pupunta siya sa German Open...

ERRU
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next