Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAKE PART In Saving the World..

+16
pepesmith
cubecubecube
jettyboy1
sanosuky09
neonblues
vicente
popoy
MetaboringJohnCañares
nyin
Jome
jerjero
j_kriz7
Re1Mu2R3
nanzkie31741
deancarayag
allahoy
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TAKE PART In Saving the World.. Empty TAKE PART In Saving the World..

Post by allahoy Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:28 pm

Be part of this campaign against global warming..

making this move can make you a complete cuber..

Take part..

Post You opinions here about Global Warming

Click The Link

http://goodtree.com/causes/10-Fight-Global-Warming

TAKE PART In Saving the World.. 250178724pm0

Last edited by allahoy on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
allahoy
allahoy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

TAKE PART In Saving the World.. Empty Re: TAKE PART In Saving the World..

Post by deancarayag Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:09 am

ay syempre register ako dito mamatay na ang mundo we need to do our part to save the world!!!
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nanzkie31741 Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:28 am

uu nga naman.. register narin ako^^
nanzkie31741
nanzkie31741
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Re1Mu2R3 Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:29 pm

J.A.T wrote:What does this have to do with cubing (for it says don't just cube on your title)?
Irrelevant post dude...

*Reported to the admin

I guess the meant don't just cube, the fact that users here are assumed to be cubing most of the time. As for the 'take apart' he meant use up some of your time on saving the earth and stuff...

Akala ko he meant take your cube apart lol. ^^
Re1Mu2R3
Re1Mu2R3
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by deancarayag Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:43 pm

J.A.T wrote:What does this have to do with cubing (for it says don't just cube on your title)?
Irrelevant post dude...

*Reported to the admin

HEY A**WIPE!!! nakikita mo na mamatay na ang mundo natin gagawin mo pa ito!!! HOW IS THIS IRREVELANT ITS OFF TOPIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD why should it be related to cubing!!!

please people do you part to save the only land our feet rests upon so dont stop people with these concerns okey

Last edited by deancarayag on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by j_kriz7 Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:50 pm

deancarayag wrote:
Irrelevant post dude...

*Reported to the admin

HEY ASSWIPE!!! nakikita mo na mamatay na ang mundo natin gagawin mo pa ito!!! HOW IS THIS IRREVELANT ITS OFF TOPIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD why should it be related to cubing!!!

please people do you part to save the only land our feet rests upon so dont stop people with these concerns okey

I am very disappointed on this, please do not swear nor use an informal language to anyone here, I believe J.A.T is right, he might meant irrelevant use of the topic, for it states the "cube" part, thus the creator of the thread is responsible for having an irrelevant topic.

Furthermore, please do not insult people here like that, as well as the use of caps letters (it is againts the rules here, you might know this if you read them), you are no boss here and you do not own this forum, yes we are entitled to our own opinions, however this is very disappointing.

Last edited by j_kriz7 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
j_kriz7
j_kriz7
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-09-15

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/kickapps/service/displayKickPlace.

Back to top Go down

Post by deancarayag Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:05 pm

there fixed it happy? well dont come cryin to me when your drowning due to the islands sinking ban me off pca if you have too I wouldnt care if you big guys called "mods" know it all why not actually help out... kayo naman eh im very dissappointed too for you "mods" you were given responsibility but this the worlds concern now you guys should even be helping out by spreading this throughout this huge community im really disappointed myself.... how could you guys... and i thought you'd support such... tsk tsk tsk
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by jerjero Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:23 pm

deancarayag wrote:there fixed it happy? well dont come cryin to me when your drowning due to the islands sinking ban me off pca if you have too I wouldnt care if you big guys called "mods" know it all why not actually help out... kayo naman eh im very dissappointed too for you "mods" you were given responsibility but this the worlds concern now you guys should even be helping out by spreading this throughout this huge community im really disappointed myself.... how could you guys... and i thought you'd support such... tsk tsk tsk

i see ur point but y include the mods on those reckless words? are you sure all of the "mods" have seen this thread? huh? better think twice before posting, cause you might insult other people i am not a mod in this forum but i do know the mods are really great buddies and i know they would care if they read this.. so no offense dude you just showed you're like a "kid" still learning how to separate right from wrong...
jerjero
jerjero
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jome Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:31 pm

@deancarayag

Why so edgy? Do you really think that by signing up you can actually save the planet? Do you really, honestly, believe that we're gonna sink anytime soon? Call me skeptic, but that's plain stupid.

Join this, join that, write about this, write about that, complain about this, complain about that. You think it's gonna stop anything? If you can prove to me that you can get by without riding a jeepney, FX, tricycle, whatnot, then go ahead, rant all you want about saving the world.

Oh, I am very sure you are already enlightened about this matter. You have a plan to save the world, and it involves fighting with mods. Why so disappointed at them? You called somebody an 'asswipe'. Do you honestly think that sounds great? Even I say vulgar words in the forum, but never did I direct any of them at a particular person.

For all that it's worth you are not a cuber any more than you are a warmonger. So far, most of your posts are in the off-topic. You don't do anything to advance the interests of the forums. Read: THE MAIN INTEREST, which is CUBING by the way, not some daydream fantasy that by joining a group and ranting about the condition of the world, you can indeed save it.

The way I see it, we are the ones who should be disappointed with YOU. You are a disappointment to people in the forums. You want to fight so much that you are blind at the fact that there are people here who are more reasonable and logical than the best you can offer.

If you have anything more to say, go say it here. I challenge you to call me an asswipe too for what I said. Go ahead. Find a flaw in my argument.

And, yeah, in the big picture, the Earth is related to cubing. But finding a connection between the two is like saying that we should worship God because we've got popcorn. Or something like that.

Again, this behavior of yours is more than just unruly. Ate Kris talked to me just before this and I must tell you, she is saddened by the fact that you have to blame other mods about this, when they are in fact too busy to even pay this heed.

If you get banned or if you leave, I must say that it's your loss, not ours. Anyone who doesn't follow rules, it's always their loss. Ang dami nang tumitino na members, and for that I am grateful. I can point out some na sobrang nagbago after a couple of reprimands, and even they had placed it upon themselves to be helpful to the forums.

So before you go about helping the world, wanna go help the forums? Or would you rather fight than do just that?
Jome
Jome
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-25

http://scarredpetal.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nyin Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:54 pm

Mr. deancarayag I admire the way you think. Let's all save the world and let's fight one another while we're at it. In the near future, you will have your liveable Earth but no one to actually live in it or at least no one who would want to live with you unless you change your attitude, mister.

If you really want to save the Earth, plant a tree, dont litter, recycle, reuse or save the cheerleader. Signing up in something doesnt mean you are actually taking part of it. A great example for that, would be this forum.
nyin
nyin
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 412

http://www.nyin.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:25 pm

I love nature but I also love progress. Don't worry dude, the greatest minds on Earth and big companies are gradually shifting to more greener ways to do businesses. So no rude words please, and abide the rules and regulation. Why not make a topic about how to recycle or any ways that can help the Earth *hands-on*.

Good luck and have fun!
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by popoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:53 pm

sabi nga ng mga matatanda.... pakuha nga ako ng kape iho...

^^

Do Good.

saving the earth? for me i can save the world by starting with myself being a model or something...

instead of eating junkfoods which wrapping contributes to the increasing number of nun biodegradable waste, i'll play cube...

instead of smoking which smoke's contribute to the pollution of the air, i'll play cube...

instead of throwing my trash elsewhere i'll put in it's proper trashcan so that the garbage collector can just play cube...

diba i also contributed on the spread of cubing

instead of making enemies with people whom i think does not DO GOOD, i'll try to talk to him/her in order to have a proper conversation so that I can why he/she did it. and i can befriend with him/her and help me be a model for others to change and gradually we can change the world...

just a simple thought not just for Mr. Deancarayag but for everyone of us who thinks something/some1 needs to be changed... start with yourself
popoy
popoy
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by vicente Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:43 pm

hmm... alm nyo ba ung movie ni Algore na "An Inconvenient Truth"
Astig yun nakaka takot patungkol sa global warming. panoorin nyo kung d nyu pa napapanood.
vicente
vicente
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by neonblues Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:57 pm

@vicente

yeah i've watched it, but don't just focus on al gore's inconvenient truth... try watching the "the great global warming swindle"

and you'll know that global warming is just normal thing happening in the world...

see for example:

about 200 years ago there is a "little ice age"

about 5000 years ago there is the "medieval warm period"

about 10,000 years ago there is this the "holocene maximum"--which
is the hottest recorder temperature during the past generations...

and now after the little ice age i guess where going back to midieval warm period, were into a natural cycle....

and by the way the "inconvenient truth" said that the CO2 is
the main reason for global warming...

CO2 takes just 0.054 % of the atmosphere, very small to make great effect...

the main cause of the warming is the solar activity which includes the cosmic rays(responsible for creating clouds), solar flares and the number of sunspots(the higher the number, the hotter the temperature)

so don't be too afraid of it... this thing is normal, yeah there is a global warming but warming is normal...

Last edited by neonblues on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
neonblues
neonblues
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by deancarayag Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:57 pm

nyin wrote:Mr. deancarayag I admire the way you think. Let's all save the world and let's fight one another while we're at it. In the near future, you will have your liveable Earth but no one to actually live in it or at least no one who would want to live with you unless you change your attitude, mister.

If you really want to save the Earth, plant a tree, dont litter, recycle, reuse or save the cheerleader. Signing up in something doesnt mean you are actually taking part of it. A great example for that, would be this forum.

i in fact do these things i just wanted to sign up to let the world know that i would love to contribute a lot of people wouldnt accept the fact that the world is literally dying so if other people would see that they love to contribute they might do it as well that is the significance of signing up to let the worl know that there are people willing to contribute to help save the only possible place for humans to live

right now im filled with dismay knowing that people would jump instantly to conclusions while they wouldnt try analyze first. i would swear because think they could deserve it. It's like saying people that live for a purpose that is to make fun out of everything is not deserving to live. So people who couldnt help out just deserves something wrong since they did wrong

still im sori for the person i specifically hurt but still you should have thought first before reporting stuff agad...

@jome i let you know that i work my ass off to help out for the environment. I make sure that the houses garden is in good condition. i make that the trash is sorted out, if it says plastic i throw plastic there. heck i told most of my relatives to quit smoking most of them did but it ws hard. so complain all you want hardly i have nthing to do but the world is dying i know it wouldnt happen that soon but we should start doing our part as early as possible

im really dismayed so im not really sure if im still going to post stuff here since it doesnt look like that it's worth it...

i know rules but since it ust mentioned "cube" it coul be related to cube but read again the thread title
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jome Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:26 pm

So you do take part in environmental stuff. But then again, does it merit calling someone asswipe? You can try reasoning out, you can say that you're Greenpeace and a vegan and all that, but my question stands.

Does your being actively involved in such a pursuit be of any justification to call a member here an asswipe?

And what if I call you an asswipe because your interest conflict with mine? Am I justified if I told you that you suck just because I like to smoke?

The problem here is not our being concerned and sh*t, because quite frankly, though I am all pro-Earth and pro-life and stuff, I have enough problems as it is. And not that I'm saying that this isn't any important, but it isn't enough for you to base as a reason to call someone a derogatory term.

Then don't post if that's what you want. If you're so pro-Earth, go ahead and join some other forum that caters and advocate just that.

But remember: not because we don't reply and we deem this irrelevant means that we don't care. And tama si J.A.T.. The title is out of context and ambiguous. Read it. Take part in what?

We have enough topics with vague, stupid, and ambiguous topic titles as it is. More than just the relevance, we're also debating the technicality of all the posts you members make.

Also, slamming Ate Kris just because she pointed what is clearly your fault is totally out of place. Remember, she is a moderator. Here, we are all equals but respect is earned. And she has earned it. It goes to follow that you must earn her, as well as our, respect, too.

I await your response. But I promise you, if it cannot answer my question in such a manner as to make your verbal assault valid, you stand accused and abhorred. None of your arguments will be of any sense, however relevant or irrelevant to the topic it is.
Jome
Jome
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-11-25

http://scarredpetal.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:31 pm

neonblues wrote:@vicente

yeah i've watched it, but don't just focus on al gore's inconvenient truth... try watching the "the great global warming swindle"

and you'll know that global warming is just normal thing happening in the world...

see for example:

about 200 years ago there is a "little ice age"

about 5000 years ago there is the "medieval warm period"

about 10,000 years ago there is this the "holocene maximum"--which
is the hottest recorder temperature during the past generations...

and now after the little ice age i guess where going back to midieval warm period, were into a natural cycle....

and by the way the "inconvenient truth" said that the CO2 is
the main reason for global warming...

CO2 takes just 0.054 % of the atmosphere, very small to make great effect...

the main cause of the warming is the solar activity which includes the cosmic rays(responsible for creating clouds), solar flares and the number of sunspots(the higher the number, the hotter the temperature)

so don't be too afraid of it... this thing is normal, yeah there is a global warming but warming is normal...

You know I couldn't agree less. It's a normal cycle, it happened years ago, it may be happening now. And an ice age can happen again. The cause of global warming is still in hot debate until now, whether its the cause of our pollution or just another cycle.

Watch this video, maybe you can learn something too.

MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by sanosuky09 Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:49 pm

@ jome- Apir bro!...

@deancarayag- answer the question of jome and i do give him the right to say the word "asswipe" (as you said) to you if you cant satisfy him.

@sa lahat- oo nga lets help in our own little way on how we can save our earth, though we cant stop the fact that our planet is dying but we can delay its dying. for example ako, in our backyard we have a huge mango tree that always kept on falling dry leaves, dati pag nagwalis ako sinusunog ko yung mga dahon, pero nung napanood ko yung docu ni al gore di ko na ginagawa yun, instead i place them on an empty sack and pinapadala ko sa mga basurero evry morning. ayun, its a small thing but it could be a big help.
sanosuky09
sanosuky09
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Re1Mu2R3 Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Nakakatakot yung nadiscover na supervolcano sa states! Isearch niyo mga dudes!
Re1Mu2R3
Re1Mu2R3
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jettyboy1 Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 pm

hey deancarayag, grow up.
jettyboy1
jettyboy1
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-07-09

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jettyboy1

Back to top Go down

Post by cubecubecube Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:36 pm

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/feb/11earth.htm

cubecubecube
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by pepesmith Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 pm

according to urbandictionary:

***w*pe means:
1) a device that has been used to remove excrement from the anus. 2) a person who resembles in behavior, language or attitude a device used to remove excrement.
An idiot or seemingly stupid individual. or someone who is just being an asshole.

e.g.
1) She used the poison ivy as an asswipe.
2) I can't believe he kicked the keg! What an Asswipe!

------------------------------------------------------

i only use foul words as an expression. masama ang nagsasabi ng masama s kapwa! pero dahil badboi ka bat di mo muna tignan ang iyong sarili! bad cheetah! wag nmn ganun pre peace tau d2! opinyon nia rin un kea ndi mo cia pedeng sabihan ng kung anu anu dahil ayaw niang pumanig sau. saka pre nakasulat nmn s banal n aklat n darating at darating ang katapusan ganun tlga maeextend mo ung buhay ng EARTH pero ganun prin s the end. peace!
pepesmith
pepesmith
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by oretniprac Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:09 am

hehehehe skip skip skip d ko na binasa ung mahahaba

peace lang sana no hehe pano ntin mssave ung Earth kung walang pagkakaisa? hehehehehe

bsta save the world and cube all the way hahaha
oretniprac
oretniprac
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by allahoy Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:09 am

Off topic naman po tlaga diba??

Everyone .. lahat naman kayo tama..

the first reason i posted this topic is to gather attention about the Global Warming.... that's all...
i dont think ganito pla.. sorry for everyone..

I apologized for putting the wrong tittle.. my fault, sorry..
allahoy
allahoy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by deancarayag Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:59 pm

since im getting myself nowhere might as well apologize. sori i cluld get myself to over react at times. so i hope you guys would forgive me

@allahoy sori if i got your thread messed up here i just wanted to thank you about spreading the word
deancarayag
deancarayag
2x2x2
2x2x2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next