Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAKE PART In Saving the World..

+16
pepesmith
cubecubecube
jettyboy1
sanosuky09
neonblues
vicente
popoy
MetaboringJohnCañares
nyin
Jome
jerjero
j_kriz7
Re1Mu2R3
nanzkie31741
deancarayag
allahoy
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TAKE PART In Saving the World.. - Page 2 Empty Re: TAKE PART In Saving the World..

Post by marc_rendl Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:15 pm

this is simple:

we know the world is dying..

like paulitulit na yan simula grade school..

ive watched the inconvenient truth...

BUT complaining, disregading forum rules, and having immature behavior wont do any help.. you cant convince someone to do what you believe is right when in fact you're doing wrong against others.

have proper decorum in posting.. that's all we ask if you.. if you cant do simple tasks like that, better give up in saving the world... thank you.

p.s. hindi po kami namemersonal.. so please do the same
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

TAKE PART In Saving the World.. - Page 2 Empty Re: TAKE PART In Saving the World..

Post by eloise Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:02 pm

yey! apology accepted. so stop na. anyone who tries to revive whatever it is that happened here is a warfreak and should not be forgiven. wahaha Razz

I'll do my share in saving the Earth Smile
(this is one! Save the Earth! Save PCA! yeah!)

eloise
2x2x2
2x2x2

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pointless Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:38 pm

deancarayag wrote:
nyin wrote:Mr. deancarayag I admire the way you think. Let's all save the world and let's fight one another while we're at it. In the near future, you will have your liveable Earth but no one to actually live in it or at least no one who would want to live with you unless you change your attitude, mister.

If you really want to save the Earth, plant a tree, dont litter, recycle, reuse or save the cheerleader. Signing up in something doesnt mean you are actually taking part of it. A great example for that, would be this forum.

i in fact do these things i just wanted to sign up to let the world know that i would love to contribute a lot of people wouldnt accept the fact that the world is literally dying so if other people would see that they love to contribute they might do it as well that is the significance of signing up to let the worl know that there are people willing to contribute to help save the only possible place for humans to live

right now im filled with dismay knowing that people would jump instantly to conclusions while they wouldnt try analyze first. i would swear because think they could deserve it. It's like saying people that live for a purpose that is to make fun out of everything is not deserving to live. So people who couldnt help out just deserves something wrong since they did wrong

still im sori for the person i specifically hurt but still you should have thought first before reporting stuff agad...

@jome i let you know that i work my ass off to help out for the environment. I make sure that the houses garden is in good condition. i make that the trash is sorted out, if it says plastic i throw plastic there. heck i told most of my relatives to quit smoking most of them did but it ws hard. so complain all you want hardly i have nthing to do but the world is dying i know it wouldnt happen that soon but we should start doing our part as early as possible

im really dismayed so im not really sure if im still going to post stuff here since it doesnt look like that it's worth it...

i know rules but since it ust mentioned "cube" it coul be related to cube but read again the thread title

You can also help readers by using punctuation marks properly.
pointless
pointless
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-23

http://www.pointless17.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vicente Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:29 pm

neonblues and metaboring... I think not... Yes Co2 takes just 0.54 of the atmosphere. pero sa atmosphere yun at hindi ang atmosphere ang nagtratrap sa rays ng sun ung greenhouse gases ang nagtratrap, at ang Co2 ay 9-26% ng greenhouse and thats a lot. At habang tumataas ang Co2 dumadami rin ang GH (greenhouse gases) at tayo ang may kagagawan kung bakit tumataas ang Co2. So... that dose it global warming 5000 years ago maybe normal but global warming now... is not temp. has gone realy high and weather is realy weird. even the birds had trouble looking for worms to feed their young because the metamorph season have change. and that maybe the cause (i wish not) of some of the birds extinction. bottom line is... the Gh now is not normal...^^
vicente
vicente
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2