Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think we need to remove the post count

+9
marccube
i.luv.cube
bnonymous
jolo_mat2008
van21691
cubenoob12345
popoy
danapz
paololzki
13 posters

Go down

Should we remove the post count?

I think we need to remove the post count I_vote_lcap75%I think we need to remove the post count I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 12 ]
I think we need to remove the post count I_vote_lcap25%I think we need to remove the post count I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

I think we need to remove the post count Empty I think we need to remove the post count

Post by paololzki Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:11 am

I think we need to remove the post count. I've been to numerous forums before. I was even a moderator in some of them. And based on what I observed here, a lot of people are really concerned with their post count. Feeling nila their name will become yellow or something when they continue posting everywhere.

Kaya nagkakaron ng redundant threads, tapos pag may nagkamali, nagkakaron ng endless reminders, etc..

"use the search button"

-- "oo nga, like what (username of poster above him/her), use search button.

---- "use the search button. wag makulit.. blah blah blah"

meron din namang mga second emotion guys...

"nice ang ganda... blah blah blah"

-- *quotes above message* "oo nga!"

and thus the thread never dies and it pisses off some because paulit-ulit nalang ung mga topic nung mga recent posts d2 sa forum.

I was talking with pappu last night. He even named a few people that he noticed. Kilala niyo na sarili niyo. Di ko na ilalagay dito.

I posted this kasi nakakainis na din ung nangyayari sa forums natin. We should take part in cleaning this forums. Its for us, and not for anyone else. Tayo din naman makikinabang nito eh.

In short...

I think we need to remove the post count

Last edited by paololzki on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
paololzki
paololzki
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

I think we need to remove the post count Empty Re: I think we need to remove the post count

Post by danapz Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:16 am

i second the motion.

(i second emotion, sabi nung deputy house speaker ko when i was in college haha)
danapz
danapz
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

I think we need to remove the post count Empty Re: I think we need to remove the post count

Post by popoy Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:30 am

I think post counts doesn't really matter... maybe by adding a hit/thanks button that would change a lot of things...

having a thanks/hit button would be the basis of the rank/reputation of the forum member...

total post mo nga 1000 post mo naman taragis na tae... eh kung 200 lang post mo lahat productive / may sense / nakakatulong edi kapag may nakakabasa pindot ng pindot sa THANKS button... xmpre one hit per member lang... oh diba mas maganda kapag un ang basis ng rank... nasuggest q na 2 dati pero sa totoo lang tama sila kung bakit hindi na nila tinuloy ung suggestion q dati... kasi DISIPLINA lang naman talaga eh...

kung magkakalat ka lang ng dumi mo dito... magtayo ka na lang ng sarili mong banyo!
popoy
popoy
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by cubenoob12345 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:55 am

i think it would help to remove the post count many members here are just posting for the sake of post count......
E.X.
secret spammer wrote:
cubenoob12345 wrote:i understand your sentiment.... don't be pissed on this site, stay cool .. i think this is a problem that cannot be easily resolve by just saying im fu***ng pissed at this forum site...."

kala ko ba tsumupi ka na... sana kung magbabalik ka wag ka magkakalat ng kung anu anung kalokohan...
, nag reply ako sa isang topic tapos may biglang ng comment sa sinabi ko na d naman related sa topic ng thread starter, itago n lamang natin sya sa pangalang secret spammer..

and mr popoy idea is also good, parang sa E-bay may positive, negative and neutral feedback sa mga seller, dun mo makikita kung sya ay mapag kakatiwalaan..

cubenoob12345
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by van21691 Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:07 am

having the most numbers of post will NOT make your username yellow
van21691
van21691
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male
Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2007-06-29

http://www4.pcriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jolo_mat2008 Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:58 am

voted. remove postcounts..Smile dati may nakita pa kong dalawang users na naguusap parang ganito..(ganito pagkakaalala ko)

user 1 : hay..sana mag 3x3 na ako
user 2 : onga eh..ilang posts ba kelangan? basta post lang ng post!

LOL..people are too concerned about their rank..Razz
jolo_mat2008
jolo_mat2008
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bnonymous Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 am

suggestion ko na to dati sa "suggestion/help section", walang pumansin,

Remove the post count.
bnonymous
bnonymous
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by i.luv.cube Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 am

Nice one klasmeyt paololzki, ayus yan Smile
i.luv.cube
i.luv.cube
4x4x4
4x4x4

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by marccube Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:42 am

Opo tama nga po iyon kasi nga ganon talaga ang nagiging isipan ng iba kaya kahit walang katuturang messages eh pinagtytype nila. Ang sa akin eh sana wag nalang tangalin yan , paalalahan nalang ang iba na wag na maging masyadong concern about their rankings, Salamat kuya Paololzki.
marccube
marccube
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by doppelmachi Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:20 pm

yups po maganda yan parang sa Pinoyexchange... ^_^
doppelmachi
doppelmachi
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilMayCry Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:28 pm

8 already voted to remove the postcount including me
I like what popoy said about sa thanks button
ang dami ngang post puro walng kwenta naman
its just rank
DevilMayCry
DevilMayCry
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://profiles.friendster.com/cubeadik93

Back to top Go down

Post by van21691 Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:32 pm

8 against????? let the admin decide.

besides, why would you answer the question "how would i be a 3x3x3" as "post lang ng post", just answer "who cares" that don't matter. you're not going to win 1000php if you have 3x3x3 or 4x4x4. you're not going to be special, you will be still a regular member
van21691
van21691
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:55 pm

let the admin decide.. my name turned yellow at around 100+ posts... i don't post that much but i post sensibly... and uhm if ever the post count was removed.. we'd be the first PHIL.-BASED FORUM SITE EVER to have no post count.. haha.. so even if all has voted to remove post count.. the admin has the final decision.. if i were the admin, i wouldn't remove it for the ff reasons:

1)conducting an election (for admin-related actions) not organized by the admin is not a valid basis for the acquisition of the said demand. This is more of a signature campaign

2)remember Bayani Fernando putting up pink, ugly fences around key cities just to ensure that no one jaywalked? i do not agree that same action must be done here. It all boils down to the discipline of our members

3)this is not the only solution
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrids Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm

hmmm yup tama nga let the admin decide tama yung sinabi ni kuya marc na hnd nmn nagiging yellow ung pngalan mo sa dami ng post, its just kung loyal ka tlgang magiging yellow un pag dinecide ng admin dba po?? so just to be loyal and don't make the forum and dirty and ok na yun sa dami dami ng pwedeng maging problema sa forum eh tlgang ang problema lang is yung spam of other noob (wala po akong pinatatamaan) just make the forum neat and si admin na yung bhla dun sana naiinitndihan nyo yung iba katulad ni kuya marc i agree to him..,
Lyrids
Lyrids
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by marc_rendl Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:12 pm

and uhm.. there is bit of bias here:

"Yes, we should. period"

--- no understatement has been implied

"No, don't remove it. I need my post count!"

--- here, the NO-voters have no choice but to say, i need my post count

and mind you, i dont need my post count.. but im voting for NO.

change these choices to "Yes" or "No"
marc_rendl
marc_rendl
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jolo_mat2008 Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:58 pm

@ sir van : nd po ako yung nag answer ng "post lang ng post" nakita ko lang sa isang thread dito..pinaguusapan ng 2 members..noobs po ata..pero dati pa un..mga 1 1/2 months ago pa po..Smile nabanggit ko lang kc medyo related dito..it shows na masyadong concerned ang mga tao sa post count and ranks nila dito sa forum..
jolo_mat2008
jolo_mat2008
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by van21691 Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:02 pm

jolo_mat2008 wrote:@ sir van : nd po ako yung nag answer ng "post lang ng post" nakita ko lang sa isang thread dito..pinaguusapan ng 2 members..noobs po ata..pero dati pa un..mga 1 1/2 months ago pa po..Smile nabanggit ko lang kc medyo related dito..it shows na masyadong concerned ang mga tao sa post count and ranks nila dito sa forum..

i know that it isn't you, i am not referring to you as in generally you, jolo_mat2008, I am referring to everyone including me
van21691
van21691
4x4x4
4x4x4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jolo_mat2008 Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:04 pm

ah..sorry po sir..misunderstood your post..Smile
jolo_mat2008
jolo_mat2008
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down