Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about pre-inspection...

+20
ViNZsters
omar
DevilMayCry
charles_13
omarismyname
Lloyd
alfonz
jusay_mitch29
wawaivory3415
ert_anjo
jolo_mat2008
Erika Gomez
i.luv.cube
Syalang
strawberryshake
triskaidekaphobia
jhameel_killua03
bonoan1027
ni09ne
dong
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

about pre-inspection... - Page 2 Empty Re: about pre-inspection...

Post by jettyboy1 Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 am

ViNZsters wrote:cross at 1 pair o 2nd pair
depende kung pano na scramble
ViNZsters wrote:sakin CRC heavy duty silicone spray
ViNZsters wrote:merong bago dan brown method
pero begginer method yun eh
ViNZsters wrote:madami talaga pwede sa mga artist nang mga cars.
saking cueb ako lang ang nag cut gamit ang ruler,scissors at cutter
nakakapagod talaga kaya magpapagawa ka nalang.

YOU INCOMPETENT IDIOTIC FOOL. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO TO BRING UP OLD TOPICS UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY OR NOT TO SPAM. THIS IS YOUR THIRD WARNING. I DON'T WANT TO REPEAT MYSELF 18231235 TIMES BUT I HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER LEARN THE ACT OF NOT SPAMMING, BRINGING UP OLD TOPICS AND POSTING USELESS CRAP. SERIOUSLY, ALL THE USERS HERE WANT TO CLICK ON SOMETHING THEY WANT TO READ, NOT SOME BORING THIS-POST-IS-ABOUT-ME POST. TRY TO USE YOUR FRIGGIN BRAIN AND THINK WHETHER OR NOT THIS WILL HELP THE USERS IN THIS FORUM. AND I'M TELLING YOU, WHAT YOU'RE POSTING IS NOT HELPING ANYONE AT ALL.

ViNZsters wrote:merong bago dan brown method
pero begginer method yun eh

WHAT THE HECK MAN. SO YOU SAY THERE'S A NEW DAN BROWN METHOD?!?! WOW! THEN GIVE ME A LINK OR SOMETHING. DONT JUST SAY THERE'S A NEW METHOD. SHOW ME!! IT'S EITHER YOU HELP OR JUST GO BE LAZY AND NOT POST ANYTHING AT ALL!

ViNZsters wrote:sakin CRC heavy duty silicone spray

AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING ELSE! WHY ARE YOU STATING WHAT YOUR HAVE AND THAT'S IT!? SAY SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. GIVE IT SUPPORT. GET SMART. IT'S LIKE A FRIGGIN PARAGRAPH IN ENGLISH CLASS. SO WHAT ABOUT YOUR CRC HEAVY DUTY SILICONE SPRAY!? IS IT GOOD?! BAD?! DON'T BE LAZY AND JUST TYPE SOME USELESS S**T THEN SEND. GIVE IT DETAILS OR WHATNOT. LET THE USERS FEEL THAT THEY'RE USING THEIR TIME WISELY ON READING THIS POST.

dong wrote:may ganitong topic na pala...d ko agad nasearch...

sorry for this....

https://pinoyspeedcubers.forumotion.com/noob-s-area-f12/inspection-t90.htm
ViNZsters wrote:cross at 1 pair o 2nd pair
depende kung pano na scramble

DONG SAID THERE WAS ALREADY ANOTHER THREAD REGARDING INSPECTION TIME AND HE ALSO GAVE A LINK. BUT WHY DID YOU CONTINUE POSTING IN THAT THREAD DISREGARDING THE FACT THAT SOMEONE ALREADY SAID TO POST ELSEWHERE. USE YOUR EYES AND THINK. DON'T JUST ACT STUPID AND CONTINUE POSTING!

ALL YOUR POSTS HERE ARE SPAM. YOU ARE SPAMMING. REPEAT AFTER ME "I. AM. SPAMMING." GOOD! NOW STOP SPAMMING BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SAYS THAT YOU ARE SPAMMING. ALSO.(REPEATING MYSELF) DON'T BRING UP OLD TOPICS BECAUSE YOU'RE WASTING OUR TIME.

AND DON'T SAY SORRY BECAUSE THAT WON'T HELP SINCE YOU'VE ALREADY SAID IT BEFORE BU YOU STILL CONTINUE TO DO THE WRONG THING. SO IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, IT'S EITHER YOU DON'T POST SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT OR ACTUALLY TAKE TIME INTO WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO POST ABOUT. NOT A 10 CHARACTER POST. AND IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE DO THIS.

IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THIS MESSAGE THEN YOU CAN JUST GET OUT OF THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HELPING ANYONE AT ALL.

IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I'M REALLY PISSED OFF AND USING CAPS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BROKEN THE RULES. NEXT TIME, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT SO I DON'T HAVE TO GET PISSED. THIS IS MY JOB; TO KEEP TO FORUM IN ORDERLY CONDITION. SO DON'T MESS WITH THE POSTING.

THANK YOU,
JETTBOY1

PS: WHY AM I USING CAPS? TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!

-------------------------------------------

All right, sorry bout that. Time to chill down...

There are many opinions from different people regarding these peopel called 'spammers'

I shall share a short opinion of a guy who used to be an active-user in this forum: He says that when a spammer spams, he's helping other spammers increase their post count... because spammers will either post like him or gang up on him and post repetitive ''Lagot ka sa mods" stuff. So if you're going to be a spammer. then i suggest you don't, because all the moderators will get pissed off at you. basically, you're just degrading yourself in your own pile of crap. (and if you keep on spamming or bringing up old post, oooh, you don't want to know what will happen next). and when i do get mad and post anger posts like these, don't of this as "wtf?! i'm not taking any s**t from a kid" or "he doesn't mean it". well guess what, i do really. and there are alot of other mods supporting me against spamming and bringing up old topics.

this used to be a heavenly place as some old loyal members would say. but everything is slowly falling apart. this haven is being run over by chaos and only a few people stand to change this place. there are no more interesting things. there is no more joy into visiting this site at all. so all of you, for the sake of bringing back the past into this ridded future.

no one types dramatically anymore... hahaha. because all us pioneers think that there is nothing psc.com can to do change. and by pioneers meaning the people that have contributed, helped, sacrificed, and worked their asses off for their knowledge, which has been contributed into this forum. that is why, some people, one by one, are leaving this pit.

so guys, do something useful for this community. cubing isn't easy you know.

Last edited by jettyboy1 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
jettyboy1
jettyboy1
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-07-09

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jettyboy1

Back to top Go down

Post by j0ey Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 am

F""" YOU CHIA cnu ka pra manlait ng mga members d2 your rude man.. mods ge warn nio ko yq d q na matiis hbang bnabasa post n2ng feeling na 2.. khit mas nauna ka pa sakin sa forums na 2 hndi mu deserve respetuhin tsk2
j0ey
j0ey
2x2x2
2x2x2

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaboringJohnCañares Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 am

j0ey wrote:F""" YOU CHIA cnu ka pra manlait ng mga members d2 your rude man.. mods ge warn nio ko yq d q na matiis hbang bnabasa post n2ng feeling na 2.. khit mas nauna ka pa sakin sa forums na 2 hndi mu deserve respetuhin tsk2
Bro, if you have a personal opinion about a mod, you can either PM him or you can complain to other mods (through PM). This kind of post is a type that can get you kicked out of this forum. But I'm in a good mood and I understand your sentiment, so next time I don't want to see this kind of post again.

NOTE: I have banned members before, and I don't really like it, but I have to if I must.
MetaboringJohnCañares
MetaboringJohnCañares
3x3x3
3x3x3

Male
Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metaboringjohn/

Back to top Go down

Post by jettyboy1 Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 am

i'm sorry for swearing and be rude to the users in this forum, but i have to, or else they'd keep on spamming. i also do this for the sake of others and also for other spammers to learn.

if you think i'm rude, i don't really mind because i'm just trying to bring some order into this forum because apparently, only some cubers listen, others just ignore people and give a crap.

i just feel sorry for the spammers.
jettyboy1
jettyboy1
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-07-09

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jettyboy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Nicole Uy Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 pm

To Joey: Seriously, do not use any bad words in this forum or else...

To ViNZsters: Please stop spamming already. I am serious about it, I am not a moderator but I am one of the early members here who still remembers that this is was really a heavenly place.

jeyyboy1 needed to get mad because people like you don't discipline yourself enough. Please do so, thanks.

And he is just doing his job, so it is nothing personal. You registered to this forum and don't forget that you have check the "I AGREE" when you registered to this forum.

If you have personal opinions please send it using the PM(private message). Don't let it be very publicized.

THIS POST SHALL BE CLOSED AND NO ONE CAN POST HERE ANYMORE.
THOSE WHO WILL POST REGARDING "about pre-inspection" PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK:
https://pinoyspeedcubers.forumotion.com/noob-s-area-f12/inspection-t90.htm

Brian Nicole Uy
2x2x2
2x2x2

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2